Chapter Twenty-five: mated

Xyra's viewpoint

   After kissing me breathless, Carswell dropped to his knees without a single hesitation. He ran his hands down my shins and calves, in a way I didn't know could be possible to turn erotic. His palms were like fire, good fire. I was a little bit confuse on what he was doing, but watched him nevertheless. He picked up one of my leg and planted a wet kiss on each of my toes before running his kiss up my shin, along my calf and further into my thigh. My eyes were wide and lips parted with shock.

   He slid his thick hand over the muscles of my calf while his other hand found a way to slide deeper into my skirt. At the same time, showering my leg with kisses. The pleasure soon take over the shock and my body began to tremble. He placed that leg on his shoulder and turned his attention to the other one, repeating the same action and causing my throat to itch as I moan.

   "Carswell, what are you doing?" I breathe. Instead of answering me, he planted hot kisses into my thighs, a kiss after the other, bunching my skirt further with every kiss. Then he locked his fingers with the waistband of my panty and snapped it off me.

   My cheeks turned red from shock and sheepishness. I still couldn't believe I was letting him do it. Majesty was howling and whooping in my head.

   Once I was free of my panty, he pushed my skirt up completely, placed my legs and weight on his shoulders and pushed my body back so I would lean slightly on my hands. He resumed kissing me further, nipping at my flesh this time and driving me crazy with moans. My hands couldn't hold me up as they continued to wobble. Sensing it, he pulled me back up so my weight would be on him and then dragged me to sit at the edge of the desk.

   Without warning, he ran his tongue up my folds, making a gasp leave my mouth, an unbelievable gasp. My thighs muscles tighten from the action, right before he repeated it, pulling a moan out of me. He continued to lick and nibble on my sensitive nub, too much my body began to shake. I grip his hair for support and to push him further as he gave me pleasure I had never felt before.

   Soon enough, he pushed his fingers into me, supporting his slow seductive and suggestive assault. My throat and chest burnt from the amount of cries and moans I let out. Tears pricked my eyes as the sensation boil inside of me. It was way better than the other time.

   "Carswell," I cried as waves of orgasm burst out of me. He dropped my legs and stood up, leaving me to catch my breath. Carswell opened his drawer and began looking for something I didn't care to pay attention to, because I was still catching my breath.

   "Not here," he murmured.

   "What?" Instead of replying, he scooped me up, threw me over his shoulder and pulled my skirt down to hide my butt, which he smacked first by the way. He ran with his speed and in ten seconds, I was tossed on the bed of his private room. The death curtains fell down on me before he left me there in confusion.

Majesty, did I do something wrong? I swear, I moaned right.

I don't know… She said as helpless as I was.

   Carswell returned while unlacing his belt, something held between his fingers. "What's that?" He didn't answer me. My heart was hammering against my chest as I slowly started realising what he was planning to do.

   He stepped out of his pants and let his boxers drop. I almost had a stroke when I saw his size, his freaking huge length and breadth. I squeaked and made to run, but he got to me fast and pinned me down.

   "Carswell, I said mark, not mate," I cried out, trying to kick him. He held my legs apart, straddle it and held me down with his weight. I forgot for that moment that I had psychokinetic power. Majesty redrew her strength so I wouldn't stop him.