Chapter Twenty-six: and down goes the principles

Xyra's viewpoint

   I woke up to my stomach churning and pressure building up in it. My legs were trembling and words leaving my mouth. It took me a couple of seconds before I put two and two together and realise Carswell had my ass up as be took me from behind, even when I was still asleep. His moans and grunts were such a total turn on. And even though I was extremely sore, the pleasure was actually better than the previous night.

   I soon fell in sync with him, moaning and screaming his name into the pillow. He wasn't going rough with me, not gentle either, but enough not to damage me. Guess he couldn't help himself or something. He gave my ass few slaps here and there, but mostly just squeezed them while screaming something about me having a nice big ass.

   Few minutes into our passionate… Okay, hot section of moaning, squeezing and clit teasing, I felt him shoot his seeds into me. He was probably wearing that plastic thingy that felt realistic. It really felt like he wasn't wearing one this time. And the feeling of it was heaven.

   He lowered me down on the bed as we both panted. "Sorry, babe, I couldn't control Emperor," he said under his breath, "you really need to stop sleeping on your stomach and pushing your butt out."

   "Why?" I murmured.

   "Keep doing it and you might not be able to walk properly every morning," he chuckled. He leaned forward and kissed my cheek. "Good morning, angel,"

   I smirked, "so my nickname is angel now?"

   "Emperor have been nagging me to make it Empress. Do you prefer that?" He chuckled into my ear.

   "Hmm," I hummed. The name did sound appealing. "As long as it means I rule your world, then I'm good with it."

Awwwn, she's in love… Majesty teased.

Speak for yourself, blockhead… That made her laugh, an actual laugh that made Emperor flip. I felt it.

   "I better get you to the doctor, to check for any wounds…"

   "I'll heal, Carswell, leave it. The only thing that wouldn't heal is my pride. Moira and Zeph are so going to kill me." I whimpered at the end. Maybe I shouldn't have boasted so much, because I failed woefully. They made their bet for the end of the week, and I didn't even last up to a day before he had me on his bed.

   There were two possibilities of this. One, my self-discipline wasn't as strong as I thought it was when it came to him. Two, he was just really good at manipulating me. Either one, I was screwed. I was like a puppet to him, an easy one with a cheap remote. I knew he didn't mean any harm and it was bound to take place, but I expected myself to hold up a little longer.

Guess my principles went down the drain.

   "Are you okay? If their teasing would bother you, I can always…"

   "No, they are my friends, I can take it." I tried to assure him.

   "Alright, I'll help you clean up, is that okay?"

   "Yeah,"

_______________

   Okay, so it turns out that I couldn't face them, not after I realised my aura had changed. By change, I meant increase. I was now the queen, even though I didn't mark him yet. After the doctor came to check me herself, she gave me some medication to ease the pain faster. I did ask her what the plastic thingy really was, when Carswell stepped out for a moment.