Chapter Twenty-eight: insanely perfect

Xyra's viewpoint

   He placed a kiss on my inner thigh before trailing it deeper and finding my swollen nub. He gave me a neat lick from my opening to my clit. A straight lick that went on to branch and pry my fold open, before licking south. He repeated the action on the second one. I moaned out Emperor's name as he started his beautiful tease to my nub.

   He dived two fingers into me, sending it straight to my G-spot because he knew I liked it better. Just from doing it once. My cunt made a loud squelching sound at his stroke, causing me to moan louder with fingers buried into his hair.

   I felt his massive arousal on my leg, and I knew with how swollen and hard he was, he wouldn't be able to last enough to give me the pleasure of his mouth. So I wasn't surprise when he growled and pulled his fingers and face away, right when I was getting close.

   He pushed my legs apart, grabbed his manhood and rubbed it allover my juice. His hand held my shaking thigh down, claws beginning to sink into it. I frowned as I looked down at him.

   "Carswell, or Emperor, where's your condom?" He stiffened. "No condom, no sex, got it?"

   He growled but still listened. He swiftly stood up and was back in a flash, ripping apart and rolling the thing in place. He, of course, repeated the juice coating action before readying himself to rip me again. "Carswell, gently, okay?" I pleaded.

   "Yeah, yeah," I thought I would feel pleasure when he pushed his head in, but all I was met with was pain. I hissed lowly, not wanting to bother him. I chalked it up to 'still getting use to his length'. But when he fully slide into me, I lost my shit as the pain shot right at my heart, like an arrow.

   "Hollywood!" I exclaimed. "It hurts!"

   "Just hold it in, it would stop in a…" He cut himself with a moan as he started to thrust. I shut my eyes and tried to find any ounce of pleasure, holding onto him like my life depended on it. But with each stroke, the pain became more and more unbearable. I soon started crying from the pain, which made him pull out in total confusion as he groaned from feeling it too.

   "I don't understand, I can't mate with you?" He asked helplessly. I was still crying. I felt Emperor's heart break the instant it clicked, and he threw the control back to Carswell who immediately cradle me for comfort. "It's okay, stop crying, we'll figure this out."

   "I just… I just need some minutes to analyse this," I choked out. Everything about me had to do with something. I pushed the pain away and took solitude from the encouragement and comfort he was sending through our bond. Once my mind was calm, I started thinking about it.

   The spell put on me, that caused the first pain and the fact that I was a virgin. But the second was good and the third painful again. At the same time, it wasn't supposed to be that painful at my first time, unless…

   "Cassie," I found myself calling, "did you use protection when we had sex in the morning?"

   "No," he said sadly, "I'm sorry,"

   "A sanctuary to be kept holy, a part never to be held by human insanity," I repeated the few lines of the spell I remembered. I recited the rest as I moved away from his arms. "Remove the condom,"

   "Huh?" He questioned, to make sure he heard well.

   "Remove it and let's try again,"

   "I don't…"

   "Trust me," I pleaded, "I need to confirm something," with a little hesitation, Carswell grabbed me and flipped me back to lay down. He brought his lips down to my mark, a move that weakened and had me moaning like a fool. The lost pleasure returned and my cunt immediately started dripping again, waiting for him.