Chapter Fifty: Golden moon

Carswell's viewpoint

   "You really need to stop daring me with that name," I growled, unbuckling my belt. She giggled. I pulled my pants and briefs to my knees and settled at her entrance.

   I pushed into her until my balls pressed against her ass. She arched her back off the ground and moaned loudly, her moan echoing in the quiet mountain top. She began to roll her hips desperately, whimpering as she wasn't getting what she really wanted. Every sign that she was going to be a real horny pregnant one.

   I pulled out of her partly and slam back into her with a gentle force that made her beautiful round tits shake. Moans left her lips as she grip the blanket in her tight fists, giving in to my every thrust. Her sport bra wasn't making her breasts bounce, just shake. I wasn't happy with that.

   I reached forward, bunch her dress up over her breasts and effortlessly took off her bra. I toss the bra on the ground and smiled with satisfaction. Immediately her boobs were free, they began bouncing to my delight.

   Her needy pants and cries of pleasure echoed in the air and floated into my ears, fueling my desire to satisfy my needy pregnant mate and myself. Being inside her was perfect, just too soulmate perfect. Nothing could pull me away from her warm wet walls which were gripping onto me, not even the eclipse could ruin the pleasure I derived from her.

   Every stroke brought us closer to the end that would sweep up away in waves. Her walls grew hotter and hotter, almost making me feel like butter melting under heat. I pulled her legs up, putting one on my shoulder and the other in the crook of my elbow.

   She opened her glassy eyes and looked down between us where we meet, a hiss leaving her mouth from the need for me to go faster. She didn't need to tell me before I quickened my pace, pushing her towards her climax first because she needed it. Her walls strangled my cock so hard it affected my breathing. And for a brief ten seconds, our powers entwined and I felt the energy of our child.

   The sudden connection of powers sent our body into an indefinable tremor. The combination was both powerful and the greatest pleasure I had ever encountered. The powers coupled with our climax and the delirious pleasure left us crushed underneath it. I remained wasted on her, my loads still spurting out it remains while her chest rose and fell.

   "Carswell," she called under her breath.

   "Uhm?"

   "Get off me, you're heavy," she complained, "and the eclipse is starting,"

   "Shit!" I got off her and looked at the sky. The moon was covering up.

   "Just strip so your clothes won't be ruin," she said calmly, staring at her wrist as if she wore a wristwatch, "the eclipse will be over in an hour. You'll have to shift back before the hour ends, right?"

   "Yeah, and this would be painful, I have to block it or it'll affect the baby," I sighed. I was already dreading the pain I would feel, and I didn't want her to have to suffer along with me. It was my cross to carry.

   After stripping off my clothes, I kept my eyes on the moon, watching it slowly close up. With every single passing second, my lycan redrew into a place I could never reach. The risk was high, I might be deform forever or worse, die. But it wasn't like I had a choice. Once the sun covered the moon completely, it surprisingly turned gold.

   "What…"

   "Golden moon," Xyra said. I looked at her to see that the blue in her eyes had turn gold, along with her hair. I stared at her in absolute shock and worry.

   "Xyra, what's going on? Are you okay?"

   "Shift, Carswell, shift," she commanded softly. But the command was powerful as in less than a second, I fell on my knees and screamed from the agonising pain awakening from my very long transformation.

Xyra's viewpoint

   I had no idea what was wrong with me, I could not control my body. All I could think of was the big golden moon calling out to me. I could hear Carswell screaming as the pain from shifting broke his bones and tore him limbs from limbs; that was how the pain would be like. I however couldn't do anything to make the pain better because I was hypnotised by the moon.

   The gold completely swallowed the colour of my vision before it turned to a garden. The place was beautiful with most of the plants white or made of white gem stones. There was a beautiful silver castle, one that looked like glass and had a giant crescent moon at the peaky top of it. The place felt like home.

   "Artemis, be careful!" I heard someone shout. I walked into the garden, following the giggling voices and squeals. I found them at a gushing stream in the garden. A little girl of six was hopping over rocks. Three girls stood at one side of the stream and three at the other. All watching the girl with worry.

   "Artemis, be careful," the one that looked like the eldest snapped, she looked more worried than the others. They all looked alike but the eldest and another were identical. They both had long snow white hair but while one had beautiful sky blue eyes, the other had ocean.

   "Amaris, Alya, my name is Nokomis," the little girl whined, "and I'm fine,"

   "You are not fine, this game is dangerous," another with cream hair and greenish blue eyes spoke with hands on her hips.

   "And mum is the only one who calls you Nokomis, your name is Artemis. Now, enough with this game,"

   "It's not a game, Amaris, it's a death course," the twin said. Okay, the eldest was Amaris.

   "If Alkina comes here and see we let her play this again, she'll be really mad,"

   "Okay, little sister, times up," the twin said with a little fear. She shot out her arm and Artemis flew up into Amaris' arms. She giggled and pinched her older sister's cheek.

   "Amaris, Alya," she looked at the twin, "you worry too much." Okay, the twin was Alya. Who are the rest?

   "We do not, we are your older sisters so it is our duty to worry for you. Do you want us to leave the job to mum and Alkina?"

   "Alkina won't let me play," the girl whined, "and mummy won't stop squeezing my cheeks and calling me fluffy bear," she complained with distaste.

   "Oh, you mean like this," the cream haired said and squeezed her cheeks. Artemis screamed and whined.

   "Jaci, no touching," okay, cream haired is Jaci, "Badriyah, Jaci is being mean to me again," Artemis cried. The one with ash blonde hair and matching ocean blue eyes came forward and pulled laughing Jaci away.