Chapter Sixty-six: Let's do this (2)

Xyra's viewpoint

   Using my psychokinesis, I forcefully ripped them apart, throwing her towards the opposite end of the room. Asia spun around in air so her feet would land on the wall instead of her body. She channelled her energy into her feet and knees and launch herself towards Majesty. She spun as she came to us, rolling up shadow and dark energy around her, increasing her size with every single ounce of energy she gathered.

   Majesty created a shield around her body, leaping into the air to meet her halfway. Their bodies collided, causing an explosion that knocked both parties to different sides of the room. Majesty's paws drifted on the floor to stop herself from ramming into the wall. She huffed and shook her mane angrily.

   Asia laughed as she too got back on her feet. "Well, isn't this uneventful and disappointing. I hoped I could get what I want in time, but guess not. Let's take this outside before you destroy my loving… Hey!" She shouted when we heard a loud explosion coming from Carswell's and the demon. They blew up the wall and took the fight outside.

   Majesty was still looking at the hole, distracted as she contemplated going to help her mate or staying back. It was enough distraction for Asia. The next thing I knew, her body plunge through walls after walls after walls until it burst into the earth. She groaned from pain while I groaned from the disruption it caused to our mental connection.

   It would have been easier if I was the one fighting. Maybe I should have let her carry the pups instead of me. But Majesty was unstable and with me distracted by battle, she could go on a rampage. It was best I stayed back. But, I needed a plan. I felt like I needed a plan in order to stop her without Majesty's anger coming out completely.

   "You have to know the difference between psychokinesis and telekinesis, child," Lady Ursula's voice echoed in my head, "telekinesis is the ability to move things with one's mind. Telekinetic abilities have grades, like Lady Stella's who can sense inanimate objects without actually seeing them with her eyes. She developed the ability to see objects in a room next to her with a wall in between, or in total darkness. So she does not imagine an object she saw with her own eyes, but imagine an object she saw with her mind. and with that, she is able to move that or those objects. And her mind is also capable of sensing the size, weight, and density of the objects, and what material they were constructed of. As explained by someone."

   I let Majesty take over the fight so I could replay that memory and remember what she said. "But psychokinesis is stronger than telekinesis as it proceeds forward. According to findings, with psychokinesis, you can detect the physical objects detected by the mind’s eye, it’s material density and composition, and perceive their very molecular construct. And that construct can be altered into different molecular constructs. For example, Stella, please move the pen on the table,"

   It was about six years ago. Lady Ursula and one other lady was teaching me how to control my psychokinesis after I almost destroyed a valuable item and Lady Kelly literally blew a fuss.

   Lady Stella lifted the pen up easily with her mind. "Very good, Stella, now see if you can bend the pen without breaking it,"

   "You know I cannot do that…"

   "Exactly!" Lady Ursula snapped her fingers. "While Stella can only lift the pen, you can manipulate it molecular structure and bend it. Xyra, lift the pen and bend it without breaking it. You can bend a whole building without destroying it, but telekinesis can only lift it. That is the difference between them. And if you work hard enough, you can also not only transmute matter, but harness, transmute, and create energy in various forms since they have the psychic ability to control the state of matter at the molecular level, thus taking a psychokinetic to far extremes as a being than anywhere a standard-issue telekinetic can go. If the information is correct, then it will be so."

   That day, I had laugh and asked her if she took the whole words from a website or book. She had laughed too and said, "I just had Moira do it and tell me what to say. This brain don't have strength for stress. I don't even know half of the words I just utter. What does it even mean?"

   I opened my eyes to take back control of Majesty, her rage was feeding Asia with dark energy. I had no idea how long I space out, because when I opened my eyes, I was looking at a giant horrible witch.

   Asia's hair had formed into Medusa's, only that the serpents were made out of shadow magic and demons. Her eyes were just like a snake, black and red in colour and she had fangs. Faint scales filled her body and the same serpents protruded out of her back and arms.

   "What did I miss?" I mused. I shook my head and concentrated. Lady Kelly once told me that I could combine my moon magic and psychokinesis to change location and manipulate time and space. In other words, I could take her to an entirely different world that I create.

Well then, let's do this.

The Last Daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें