Chapter Fifty-four: I found you!

Xyra's viewpoint

   Carswell slept for three days straight. He didn't shake, didn't make a sound, just slept like a dead man. I had to carry him down from the mountain when it looked like it was going to rain. Hardest ten hours of my life. The rain eventually caught up with me and made the journey down even more harder, but I succeeded. We stayed in one of the rooms in the cavern before he woke up.

   Once he was awake, he had his full strength and energy, so it was my turn to sleep while he carried me home. I slept through the journey home. I only woke up when we got back into the castle compound. We both agreed to just sleep on our bed after a steamy sex, if we had the energy to. Majesty was also reckless. She needed to run, but we both agreed not to for the mean time. Though we were still sure shifting wouldn't affect the children, we just wanted to be extra cautious. We had four pups on the way.

Okay, the dragon isn't a pup but whatever.

   "Caesar!" I squealed when I walked into the first living room to see my beta up and running. He immediately broke into a cheerful laugh. I ran over to and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his very muscular waist. "You're okay! I've missed you!"

   "I miss breathing with eyes open too," he said laughingly, "thanks for saving my ass, Luna, I owe you plenty for that,"

   "Yeah, plenty, give me her," Carswell growled before I was snatched from Caesar who found it funny and continued to laugh even harder.

   "Where's Zane?"

   "Hiding from me," Caesar shrugs, "the dude's convince I hate him now. I really don't see how it is his fault he got possess. I would have done the same if some lunatic witch got control over my mind and told me to kill my best friend. Zane even tried. He intentionally missed my heart, I know that because I watched him fight for control."

   "So, I guess Zephyr is with him?"

   "Oh, no, she's with Zimri's cute kid," my hands were wrapped around Carswell's neck as well as my legs to his waist. He furrowed a confuse brow. I forgot to tell him that Álváró was coming over before we left. It happened on such short notice.

   "Oh, yeah, totally forgot. Before we left, Zim called and complained about Al crying to meet Moira so I told him to bring him," I looked at the door, they were coming. I could already hear Zeph squealing like a maniac.

   "Men, that girl knows how to make nail to a chalkboard look like shit," Caesar laughed, "I wonder how Zane deals with her,"

   "Isn't Zane the same thing?" Carswell scoffed. On cue, Zephyr ran in still squealing. Carswell lowered me to my feet and step back in time for Zeph to tackle me down with a hug. "Careful! She's pregnant!" Carswell shouted scoldingly.

   "She's pregnant, not glass. At least, not yet," I said prickly. Zeph didn't care though, she just placed her ear to my stomach and giggled.

   "Hello, baby, how are you doing today? Hope you are good. Did mummy and daddy stress you? Hope mummy wasn't screaming too much when daddy was hammering her with his nail?"

   "Zephyr!"

   "Excuse me?"

   "Good one, Zeph," Caesar laughed, "nail, thin nail… Cheese and fuck!" He shouted when Carswell abruptly slammed him down to the floor.

Great, we were both on the floor now.

   "Call my precious big dick a nail again and I'll shove it down your throat,"

Okay, what?

   "Ooh," Caesar said with a smirk, "I don't think your sweetheart likes that," Carswell looked at me and grinned sheepishly. I had a scowl on my face while Zeph was laughing. "Don't be shy, it's not the first time though," Carswell snapped his head to Caesar and growled warningly.

   Zeph let go of me as we both gasped. I sat up and stared at them with eyes wide with disbelief. Carswell's face had gone pale while Caesar was laughing. "You and him? Carswell!"

   "It was only that one time… Okay, three times but that was like years ago. You were probably learning how to sit then. I was drunk… We were drunk and he gave me a blowjob…"

   "And then he realised how much of a prof I am and came back for seconds and even a third…"

   "Shut up!" Carswell shouted distraughtly. "I swear, Xyra, I don't do guys, really, at least, not anymore…"

‹Wow, his face is red.› I giggled to Majesty.

‹It's cute.›

‹Isn't it. Should we make him feel like shit or just let him be?›

‹The guy has been through enough, let him be.› I could almost see her smirk.

   "Carswell, it's okay if you are bi," I said with an innocent but disappointed pout, "I'm okay with it,"

   "But I'm not! It was only those three times but I stopped because it got too weird and… and… I stopped having sex as a whole and when I did, it was with you. I've long gotten it out of my system. Caesar is bi, not me!"

   "I am not bi, I just think sucking dicks is fun," Caesar shrugged. Carswell was already off him so he was sitting up. I continued to give Carswell a look to make him more worried. I stood up and shook my head.

   "I would rather not think about how my boyfriend/future husband has been with his friend, a guy who don't like fucking ass but enjoys sucking dicks. I'm going to sleep it off."

   "I'm not getting any sex for the next two weeks, am I?" Carswell sighed with all certainty. I deadpanned him but was laughing inside.

‹Wait until he sees me in that nightdress Moira got me. Majesty, his jaw is going to drop.›

‹Torture mate, that'll be fun. Until he rapes you.› She said uninterestedly.

‹Worth a shot.›

   "Aunty Xyra!" I lazily turned my head to look at Álváró. He halted with a gasp, his eyes flashing gold briefly before he squealed. "Leidyana, I found you! I found you!"

The who?

   He burst into tears as he continued to chant that. Moira walked in with a puzzled look on her face. "Where's Leidyana?" She asked.

   "There," he pointed at me.

   "No, Leidyana is the name of my mother," Carswell said in confusion, "what's going on?" Instead of answering, Al rushed over to me, pulled me down forcefully so I would kneel to his height and hugged my stomach.

   "Mine,"

   "Excuse me?" Carswell said.

   "Leidyana, I found you, I found you,"