30. blaufränkisch

"Stop talking you fools," Ymir watched as Eren and Jean fought each other.

"HE STARTED IT-"

"FUCK YOU-"

"Eren calm down," Mikasa frowned.

"Yeah, listen to your babysitter Eren," Jean rolled his eyes.

endless entertainment

"Hitch, please deal with Jean," Ymir rubbed her temple.

JEAN HAS A BABYSITTER TOO ???

"I'm not his babysitter," Hitch shot me a look, turning to Jean. "Stop it before I hit you."

oh she's his bully <3

"Calm down, all of you, Y/N has something to tell you so listen up," Ymir raised her voice, calling out to the crew.

I DO ??

"Since whe-"

"Are we getting paid?" Hitch looked up, mid-kick.

jean is going to have some nasty bruising

"Maybe by the end of it," Ymir shrugged, coming up to stand behind me.

...

"That's significantly less exciting."

I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY

THERE'S NOTHING EXCITING ABT ANY OF THIS

I'M SERIOUS

"I really don't know what you want me to say-" I muttered, staring awkwardly at the expectant faces of the crew.

WHAT SHOULD I SAY ??

MY FATHER IS A HORRIBLE PERSON??

I'M MAD AT HIM (rightfully so)

"Tell them what you told me, your plans."

did i ever tell you any of my plans ??

hold on

do i even have plans ?

"Ymir-" I muttered through gritted teeth, "you tell me what my plans are-"

BECAUSE I'M TOTALLY IN THE DARK ABOUT ALL OF IT

"Do all of you remember that asshole that Y/N escaped from?" Ymir glanced at the rest of the group, "our next job is one that our Y/N has delivered to us herself," she looked back at me expectantly.

YOU KEEP ON ASKING FOR MY HELP BUT ? THERE'S NOT MUCH I CAN DO ABOUT IT

"I'd like to take down my father," I glanced at Ymir, judging by her excited grin I had said the right thing.

so uhm that's all i have planned <3

"Then what are we doing sitting around here? Let's go back and kill him?" Eren frowned.

HOLD ON

"Take down as in totally embarrass him- not murder," I rushed to explain.

MURDER IS NOT MY GOAL

"Really?" He sighed in what sounded like disappointment, "well then how do you plan on 'taking him down'?"

that's where i need your help

"What do we get in return?" Hitch grumbled, "not that I don't trust your ability to pay us but we can't just blindly trust you."

uhhh fame fortune?

"Think about it Hitch, if we successfully pull this off I'm sure Y/N would be willing to slide over a bit of her family fortune." Ymir stepped in, "besides, it's a bit personal to me now."

because of what happened at the dress store?

"I won't lie- I need you a lot more than you need me," I looked up at the crew. "I need your support while I try to make connections and I need your help making it difficult for my Father to trade. But I promise that once I succeed I'll do everything in my ability to help you, until you feel like you've been repaid."

i understand if that's a difficult goal to believe in

"We might not succeed at all," I continued, "if that happens I'll work with you until the debt is paid off."

i'm not going to run away from it

"Fuck it I'm in," Jean shrugged, looking around at the rest of the crew.

<3

"Me too," Mikasa murmured.

"If Mikasa is joining Armin and I will too," Eren volunteered himself and Armin, who nodded in agreement.

hitch and historia are the only two left

"Eh, the Captain is endorsing you, I don't see why not," Hitch muttered. "But you'd better make good on your promise."

that just leaves historia

"Ria?" Ymir asked, looking down at the blonde.

"Are you sure that we're the right group for you?" Historia locked eyes with me, frowning slightly.

i don't have any other choice but-

"I've known that."

and it certainly isn't a question

"Alright then, I'm not sure if that's really the case but I look forward to helping you."

im sure

"Well," Ymir sighed loudly, "I'm glad that went well. I wasn't looking forward to forcing all of you into it."

YOU WERE GOING TO DO THAT ??

I WOULD BE OK WITH LIKE

TREATING IT LIKE AN OTOME GAME AND HAVING TO GO AROUND WINNING THE HEARTS OF THE ENTIRE CREW BEFORE THEY START TREATING ME LIKE A HUMAN BEING

"Mutiny is always an option," Hitch rolled her eyes.

"As if you could ever win against me."

ok this is when i back into a wall and exit this conversation

"Y/N- where are you going?" Ymir turned towards me as I began to back away.

UH

"Nothing?"

i just want to walk around ...

"Sit down, don't over-exert yourself."

...

"I'm totally fine Ymir, don't worry about it." I paused, "if I'm just going to sit out here there's no point in being outside to begin with."

LET ME WALK AROUND A LITTLE BIT

I WON'T EVEN LEAVE THE BOAT

I JUST WANT TO MOVE MY LEGS

"That might be better."

"It isn't happening."

seriously i got out of one room just to be trapped in another

"Alright fine, walk with me," Ymir grabbed my wrist leading me towards the upper deck.

"Wow, you're awfully forward."

"Yeah, I want to talk to you."

huh?

"About what?"

__________________

how r all of u?? my break ends tmrw so im kinda sad but im doing rlly well!