32. isabella

i can't stop thinking about it

WELL YOU SHOULD

I CAN'T

"Do you need anything Y/N?" Armin looked over at me, concerned.

AN EXPLANATION ???

"Hey Armin, there's nothing going on with Historia and Ymir right?"

"Is that what you've been sighing about for the past day?"

.........

"I just-" I paused, leaning over the desk to whisper to him. "Yesterday, when we were outside, Ymir said that they were just friends but-"

SORRY I PERSONALLY DON'T BUY IT BC IF I WAS EITHER ONE OF THEM I WLD BE TRYING TO GET WITH THE OTHER.....

"I'm pretty sure they're just friends?"

....

armin...

are you sure

"Am I the only one who thinks that there may be something more there?"

IM STARTING TO FEEL CRAZY

"I mean maybe but- don't you think Ymir would treat her a little differently?"

idk i kinda feel like they have years of trust between them and not everyone is big on PDA

"I guess if you think so then I'll believe it," I sighed loudly, looking down at the form I was filling out.

but.......

"Why are you so invested in it Y/N?"

nothing.........

"Ymir said something yesterday-" I looked up, meeting his curious eyes. "Nevermind."

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY )):

"You can't just say that and refuse to answer."

yes i can <333

"Have you ever seen Ymir date anyone?"

Y/N STOP WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD

IM SORRY

IM CURIOUS

"Date? No-" Armin chuckled. "Why are you jealous?"

im no-

"Just curious-"

WHY AM I CUTTING MYSELF OFF IN MY HEAD IM NOT JEA-

"I've never seen her date anyone, and let's just say that your curiosity was because of your jealousy, I don't think you have anything to worry about."

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

"I have so many more questions," I groaned, burying my head in my hands.

hell world

"About what?" The door swung open as Ymir sauntered in.

you

"Nothing."

"Really?" She shot me a confused look, coming to stand over me.

yeah....

"I don't think that you could help me with it," I muttered in an attempt to get her curious gaze off of me.

that was mean y/n...

"Oh," she pouted, pulling a chair up next to me. "Would talking through it help?"