Steve Harrigton x Fem! Skater Reader Headcannons

-First time he saw you skating was when he nearly hit you with his car, you both looked at each other shocked before he gave you an apologetic wave before allowing you to cross which you gave him a small smile as you made your way across the street.

-From that point, it seemed that Steve started to see you skating around town, and sometimes at school which gave him some extra people to watch you with so he wouldn't look creepy.

-He was so impressed with all the tricks and flips you would do, especially when you fall and get back up like it wasn't anything.

-The first time you two would actually have a conversation is when came over to check on the kids and found you in the driveway teaching Max so of your moves.

-You two actually had a lot in common, and you never thought you would be friends with Steve Harrington because you have seen him around school and thought he was an ass but after some good words from the children, you decided to give the friendship a chance.

-Steve would constantly come to hang out with you while you skated, and share any skate stuff he learned with you, which surprised you because you didn't think someone like him would be into skateboarding.

-One day he had asked you to show teach some basics, so you tried to teach him and his own but ended up having to get on the board with him which prompted a kiss between you two and some confessions.

-Now that you and Steve are dating, he's constantly cheering you while you skate no matter where it was at school, the parking lot of the movie store, or anywhere.

-He would constantly tend to any scapes or bruises you got while skating and would always kiss them better while lightly scolding you to be careful.

-You once mentioned that you wanted this really expensive Tony Hawk board so Steve save his paycheck up and gave it to you much to your dismay and Steve was just so happy to see how happy you got when you held it in your hands.