Billy Hargrove: Valentines Drabble #1

Prompt Request: Roses are red, violets are blue, all I want for this V-Day is to do you!" " Wearing brand new lingerie for a sexy evening together" 

............................................................................................................................................................

Today was the most romantic day on earth...It was valentines day and for once in her life, Y/N was excited about it and even more ecstatic that she got to spend the night alone with Billy. She was making sure that everything was set up for her and Billy's date when she heard the familiar sound of Billy's Camaro approaching her house. 

A few minutes later a knock arrives at her door and Y/N makes a beeline for the door and opened the door revealing Billy standing there in that red shirt she loved so much while holding a gift bag and some flowers for her. 

"Happy Valentines Day princess..you look amazing." Billy said scanning his eyes over her body. 

"Happy Valentines Day baby, I'm glad you're wearing my favorite shirt tonight." Y/N said letting him inside of her house. 

"Anything to make my princess happy but I got these for you." Billy said handing her the bouquet of sunflowers and roses.

"They're so beautiful, thank you Baby." Y/N said walking into the kitchen and placing them in some water. 

Billy followed her into the kitchen that was all set up with candles and dinner set up. Y/N smiled grabbing his hand and lead him to the table where dinner was prepared. He helped her sit down before taking his own seat. 

"Baby, did you do this all for me?" Billy asked as they ate.

"Well I mean technically I just set the mood, Panda Express did all the cooking." Y/N said taking a sip of her wine. 

"I don't care who cooked, all that matters is that we're together tonight." Billy said pulling her closer to him. 

"I would eat up if I were you because I think you're gonna love your next gift." Y/N said smirking at him.

"Is that so? Then I guess I better go ahead and give your gifts then." Billy said handing her the gift bag. 

"Baby you didn't have to get me anything. I have enough just by being with you." Y/N said as she pulled a long velvet box. 

"I have to spoil my princess. Go ahead and open it." Billy says smiling at her. 

Y/N gasps as opens the box and sees a beautiful necklace with a 'B' charm on it. 

"Baby.." She says looking at him with tears in her eyes. 

"Don't cry baby but I think it's time for everyone to know officially that you are my girl. Do you like it?" He asks. 

"Like it? Are you kidding I love it! Will you put it on for me?" Y/N asked handing him the necklace. 

"Of Course princess." He says placing the necklace around her neck before gently pressing a kiss to her lips. 

"Thank you, Billy." She says wrapping her arms around his neck. 

"Your welcome baby but now you need to read your card." Billy says handing her the card. 

"Roses are red, violets are blue, all I want for this V-Day is to do you!" Y/N read laughing at the card and similar they thought. 

"Alright give me five minutes and then we can make your wish happen." She said lightly pecking his lips before disappearing. 

After five minutes Billy slowly made his way upstairs towards Y/N's room. He walked in and his jaw dropped at what she was wearing which Y/N smiled at his reaction. 

"I thought I buy some new lingerie for a sexy evening together. Do you like it?" Y/N asked grabbing his hand. 

"I think I'm in love." was all Billy said before crashing his lips onto hers.