Rules For Requests

Rules For Requests!

As of June 25th, 2022, Requests are closed permanently!

-Don't not pester me about a request multiple times! I let a lot of people get away with this on my old account and because of that, I hated the request by the time I published it because I felt rushed. If your request isn't posted in a few days to a week it means one of five things has happened.

I'm busy/lazy/sick and I'm in the process of writing it!(This is super important because I am currently in school which requires me to do some field work)

I'm struggling with your request!(This happens more often than not)

-My power/wifi went out(my state gets really bad hurricanes/thunderstorms, so this happens alot)

-My computer/phone is being and something major has happened, in which case I would let everyone know!

-I do not write smut! 

-Please know that when I write my fics, I normally write for a female reader unless I want to write a fic for, or if it's requested as a different gender.

-I do write bxg, gxb, gxg, bxb, gender-neutral, so on. (I am still getting comfortable with writing these types of scenarios, so feedback is appreciated!)

If your request makes me uncomfortable, I won't write it. I'll let you know if it makes me iffy, but please know I mean absolutely no offense if this happens.

-Please don't copy and paste requests to me and other writers. It isn't fair on any of us and it's not the kindest of things either. Request hopping is also disrespectful and can possibly prevent you from ever reading what you wanted, so there's two more reasons, mate.

-Don't be sorry if you spam me, and don't be shy to; when you like a post, it lets me know I've done a good job. Liking, commenting, and reblogging help let me know I didn't disappoint!

-If you do not give me a specific plot for your request, then don't get mad at me for interpreting how I want! 

-If I ask you for your help with a request, for example, say you request something related to panic attacks,  then that means I am trying to get the best and most accurate info possible instead of going to google where there is so much mis information. 

-You are responsible for your own media consumption and are responsible to thoughtful read something before engaging with it! 

-If you don't like a nickname I use for example I know on my Wattpad, that everyone hates that use the nickname bubs, then change it to a nickname you prefer, please don't spam my comments asking me to change it just because you don't like it.