Chapter 15

Ash and Serena quickly left the building to see where the explosion had come from. They looked up and saw a cloud of black smoke coming from the principal's office. 

Ash immediatley took charge, literally and physically; He started sprinting towards the explosion, fighting against the screaming students, while firmly talking to Serena. "Serena, call Officer Jenny, then help everyone evacuate the buildings closest to the explosion.  Get the gang to help out if you can. I'll find out what the cause of the explosion is and stop it. "

"Right!" Serena ran alongside Ash, but slowly fell behind since she was looking at her phone instead of at the swarming students.

"Hello? Officer Jenny? There was a large explosion..."

Ash continued sprinting. His science classroom had been close to the explosion, so he didn't have to go too far before he approached and entered the front office, where the explosion had come from. 

Looking at it up close, it was a medium-sized explosion. Not as small as an afternoon-coffe-machine-mishap explosion, but not nearly as big as many of the other explosions Ash had seen in his day. It had put a brand new skylight in the ceiling of the office and a new opening in the wall. 

It had, however, managed to break all the glass in the office, including the glass front door, several windows, and the flower vase on the secratary's counter.

By the time Ash had arrived at the office, it was almost empty with the exception of two parties. The first party was Alain, Sycamore, and Diantha. The second party were the people who blew the whole in the wall: Team Rocket.

It wasn't the trio, but a ship of legitamate Team Rocket agents, led by a woman Ash had seen before in Kanto, a lady with a bob cut and glasses. There were many agents, around thirty, most of which left the building end entered the main school. Two agents held Diantha back, two held Sycamore, and Alain was fighting two more in a pokemon battle.

"Charizard, flamethrower!" Alain called out loudly.

"Houndour, dark pulse!" A Team Rocket grunt shouted.

The moves colided, but Alain's flamethrower overpowered the dark pulse and hit the Houndour, who whined and stumbled back.

The Team Rocket Grunt scowled, but was quickly backed up by two other grunts who sent out their Ursaring and Nidoking

"Ursaring use hyperbeam!"

"Nidoking use megahorn!"

Charizard couldn't dodge the attacks in time and fell back, exhausted. It had clearly been battling hard since the explosion.

The first Team Rocket grunt smirked. "Dark pulse!"

Houndour was about to hit Charizard with dark pulse when-

"Pikachu, thunderbolt!" Pikachu interupted the darkpulse with thunderbolt, making a miniature explosion.

"Team Rocket! What do you want this time!?" Ash shouted angrily. 

The woman with a bob cut and glasess simply laughed. "We want what we always want! Powerful pokemon!" She walked over to the intercom and turned it on. "Attention, students! We have your precious champion and professor held captive! If you don't hand over all your pokemon to the Team Rocket members nearby immediatey, they will face the consequenses of your actions!" 

She turned to Ash and Alain. "Put your hands above your head, and we will take your pokemon. If you so much as touch a pokeball or utter a syllable of a command, the professor will pay the price." The grunts holding Professor Sycamore tightened their grip on him.