Epilogue

Ash took turns catching up with his old friends, and after a talking to from his Mom about being reckless, got a call from Alola. All his friends from the pokemon school called him to tell him they were glad he was fine and impressed (but not suprised) with his heroic deeds.

Gary had a lot to say about him being the champion of Alola, which he had found out when watching the news reports of himself. ("I mean seriously, I get that you're dense, but that is very important information, Ashy-boy! We could have been charging people for autographs! How could you not think to tell me?!"). 

Soon, Brock discharged him from the pokemon center. He still had the sling and burns, but otherwise he felt competely fine. Both Brock and Gary theorised that sleeping for so long had competely restored his aura.

He and everyone else went to lunch since Ash hadn't eaten in almost two days. But on the way Ash quickly found that he was famous. Nineteen different groups of people recognised him and thanked him on the way to the resturant, which was only 2 blocks away. 

Once they were a the resturant, people at neighboring tables constantsly whispered and pointed figners, but Ash was too busy eating to notice. He caught up with everyone (Misty's gym had risen from 2nd to 6th, Iris had recently gotten into the Masters 8, Cilan had decided he wanted to become a sketching connosuier after talking to Tracy) and had a great time.

Soon, Ash's friends had to return home, and Ash waved them all goodbye, holding hands with Serena almost the whole time.

The next day, although Sycamore and Diantha insisted he could have the day off, he in turn insisted he was fine, so he went to class like normal.

However, class was anything but normal. He constantly got thumbs up, pats on the back, and other acolades for saving the city. He tried to insist that he was not the only one, but after the stunt he pulled, he was the one the news stations focused on.

More importantly, Chole and Goh officially got together a week after the dance, and May and Drew got together at around the same time. Nobody could really tell when since one day they were arguing and storming away from each other, the next they would argue and Drew would pull her in for a kiss.

What was much more interesting to Gary was that Miette continuously hung around Paul, and he didn't blow up at her, shove her away, or even ignore her. Gary constantly bugged him about it, and Paul would constantly deny it, but he noticably didn't stop hanging out with Miette.

Ash, Paul, and Gary continued the aura training. He kept learning new skills, like how to send out a blast wave of aura, and was even able to teach Gary, whose aura was pretty strong, how to use it to jump higher. Sure, it was only about a foot extra, but Gary kept insisting that a foot means a lot when jumping. Ash still didn't believe it.

Ash won the Advanced Battling class tournament after the finals against Gladion, but it was such a fierce battle between Z-moves and Mega Evoloution that the entire school talked about it for the rest of the week.

 Serena was the winner of the Advanced Pokemon Performing class mock master class showcase after going up against Shauna in the finals. Aria was very impressed, and she got 180/150 points in the class.

Lysandere was caught by Officer Jenny soon after Ash had stopped the tower for blowing up, and recieved a life sentence. Officer Jenny now had enough evidence to lock away Giovanni, Matori, and several other Team Rocket members away for life, but she was unable to find them (and Gary doubted she ever would).

Jessie, James, and Meowth continued trying to steal Pikachu every now and then, but only ever got blasted away. Oddly enough, even though they constanty followed Ash around, Officer Jenny couldn't manage to lock them up, either.

But none of that really mattered, because Ash had Serena. 

They were officially together now, and they were the perfect couple. They shared everything with each other, and went on dates all the time. They smiled just because they were side by side, and gave each other loving looks. 

Serena's next step was to win the master class tournament. She beat Aria fair and square in the finals, and was now the new Kalos queen.

Ash, being overambitious as he was, wanted to beat Leon in the Masters 8, try his hand at the Kalos league again to beat Diantha, and find a Gengarite to mega evolve his Gengar. He managed to find the Gengarite, his battle against Raihan to enter the masters 8 was in a few days, and the Kalos league was in a few months.

And through it all, Ash and Serena had eaech other, in a perfect fairy tale ending.

Well, mostly.

After all, this is Ash we're talking about.