1| love both men

Author's note

~Hate comments will not be allowed and will be deleted ASAP

~Thanks so much for proceeding to this little chapter

~100 reads and I'll release the next chapter

*Coughs* Meet our heroine;

JESSICA DAVIS

You know when she asked for independence from her father, she didn't think it would come with stress or a lot of responsibilities.

Independence meant no more scoldings from her mother, no more meddling from her father and certainly no more drama from her brother.

However, against her judgement, independence was taking on a job. A frustrating job at that. Independence was staying in a shabby apartment where the neighbors had loud sex at night.

Independence was having to stay up all night in bed thinking of ways to better her life and make a name for her self in the world.

She really wanted to go back to her father's house. Swallow her ego and say,

'You know what? Am tired of everything. I would rather stay with you guys till I reached fifty than suffer a second more of this torture'

But no, her father would be thrilled to learn that she had come back home, two months after leaving.

She fell on the couch exhausted, taking the five inch heels from her feet. Today had gone horribly wrong for her.

The photographer was killing her by telling her to change her posture after every thirty seconds.

"You have to show a smile Jess or else we'll be here all day",he had impatiently commented.

And when she did smile, the photographer would rudely comment,

"Girl, mmmh na-ah! You look like a constipating tiger"

She kept changing her posture until she was sure that after this, she would suffer from tremendous back pain. She wasn't wrong though. Even as she lay on her couch, she imagined being on a cozy island having a hot hunky Brazilian dude working wonders on her back.

Was that too much to ask for?

She had barely thought of what next when her door bell resonated in her room.

Slowly and frustratedly, she got out of the couch walking barefoot to the door. She turned the knob only to open the door and someone lunged onto her chest.

"No. Mars, come on, I can't do this now",she yelled trying to get her drunk brother from her shoulder but the six feet lump hardly heard anything.

"Oh come on",she tapped his back only to hear him blow her ear with a stinky alcohol stenchy breath.

Everyone wished to have a big brother, and more so a twin. For her however, having a big brother was a nightmare.

It was fun at first back in highschool having guys talk to you because your brother was the captain of the football team but now? Ten years later it was a living nightmare.

Marshall Davis, her brother, had turned out to be quite handful. A playboy, an alcoholic, a guy living on the fast lane like no tomorrow.

Today, most especially, he had showed up drunk in her apartment just like he did a week ago.

"You know...I love you",he mumbled as Jess tried to drag his heavy body into the house closing the door with her foot.

"Yeah I know. I know you love me everytime you want a place to hide out from dad",she grunted dragging him further into her bedroom.