21| the hots for another man

JESSICA DAVIS

JESSICA DAVIS

News in LA traveled faster than bush fire on dry woodland grass. She pouted her lips mimicking a duck and her photographer seemed to love every single posture she threw at him.

Through her peripheral vision, she could see everyone behind the camera judging her, criticizing her like how Simon Cowell did to a struggling singer on stage. She could feel their little piercing eyes on her, undressing her cloth by cloth, wondering what sort of woman she was.

"You are doing great",her pep-woman, Olivia, gave her thumbs up and Jessica smiled warily.

Her eyes went back to the flashy light directed at her, trying to concentrate.

What'd I tell you? She's a Davis. She thinks she owns everything even her bestfriend's fiance.

Can't blame her though, Seth Cervantes is a hunk. Do you think the sex was that good? I mean it must have been good if she betrayed her best friend like that..

I bet he's a good kisser and great in bed

She's a bitch you know, I would have mopped the grass with her face if I were Tessa.

The snickers and murmurs had been unbearable. With a turn, she faced the two little make up artists staring at her with fake smiles.

"You don't mop grass, sweetie",Jessica jeered and the two ladies glanced at her in surprise.

Luis, Jessica's photographer, paused placing the camera down in agitation. Jessica didn't care whether she got fired or not. She was sick and tired of being insulted and being made fun of as if she were the villain in the whole Tessa story.

"What?" One of the ladies asked and Jessica walked a little further to where the two women were being ready to start a fight there and then.

"You would have mopped the grass with my face had you been there right? Well I'm standing infront of you so take a shot, blondie. A little warning though, I have nails and I'll not hesitate to claw your eyes out",she hissed and the blondie together with her indie friend eyed Jessica up and down as if she had started a war she couldn't handle.

"So sorry. She's tired, I'm tired...we are all tired and agitated...She didn't mean that. Right, Jess?" Olivia asked grabbing hold of Jessica's hand.

"I'm sick and tired of this! Tired of listening to you brats spewing nonsense after nonsense. I slept with Seth Cervantes, it's my freaking life and none of your damn business. Even if I slept with both of  your brothers, it would still be none of your business--"

"Jess, Jess I think that's enough",Olivia whispered but Jessica had only began.

Her chest heaved up and down and it felt nice to finally release pent up emotions. It felt nice seeing the two bitchy ladies retract to a corner like a couple of scared mice.