Upcoming projects

We all hate reading author's notes so I'll cut the long story short. Thanks for reading Billionaire's feisty redhead and A beautiful mistake if you have too.

I started writing A beautiful mistake in highschool in 2020 before I repeated it again in my new account in 2021. Safe to say that the book wasn't my greatest masterpiece but I still kept up for people to read and point out the numerous flaws in it.

I started Billionaire's Feisty Redhead in 2022 in my freshman years of college. I wouldn't call it a great masterpiece either but it brought back my passion for writing and that's why I'm planning on writing a few more sequels for our characters from A beautiful mistake and Billionaire's Feisty Redhead.

1. Billionaire's Hot Bodyguard ~ Kylie Cervantes' story

Comment if you like the cover.
I'll probably write the story in first person POV or should I write in third person's POV like I did with my first two books?

Retired Marine.

An EOD and Machine Gunner expert.

They nicknamed me Gunner because I was better at everything I fucking did. When life at the Marines ended, I couldn't back away from the guns and the thrill of pulling the trigger that had become like a very extension of my body so I fucking did what I never thought I'd do.

I joined a security detail in LA aimed at protecting civilians. Life was good, I shot some few shit people who deserved it, fucked clients if I was lucky and hey, I wasn't too bad with the ladies but when I got a mission to protect my boss's junkie niece my whole life turned upside down.

I fucking hated her spoilt as fuck ass. And what I hated more? That smart mouth of hers that had me following her like a love sick puppy. 

I wasn't going just to protect her, I was going to fucking ruin her till she knew she was mine.

2. Playboy's Indian Bride ~ Ryder Marshall Cervantes' story

Comment if you like the cover. I haven't worked out every detail of this book in my head but when I will, I'll publish it.

My reason for picking the cover and a title is that I've always been a fan of Indian movies and actors like Shahid Kapoor or Hrithik Roshan.

I'm planning on calling the female character Anjali Sharma. It's an Indian name I picked up from a movie I watched that starred Shah Rukh Khan. I'm not Indian so when I do start this book, I'll need some help from Google to learn about the Indian culture.

 I'm not Indian so when I do start this book, I'll need some help from Google to learn about the Indian culture

3. Torn Between ~ Kimberly Cervantes' story

Comment if you like the cover or anything about the title.

I've been thinking about this book since forever but again I'm still working on the blurb, the storyline, the plot but I'll publish it once I have everything in order.

Okay I guess that's all for now. The above books are in my drafts undergoing some revisions and editing and figuring out which blurb is cool and enticing.

Thanks once again. Hoping to see all of you in my next book.

For any suggestions, complains or compliments, dm me at  Instagram: A_estiel