30| This, I own

JESSICA DAVIS

JESSICA DAVIS

She detonated like an IED the very instant he had her clit between his teeth, biting and sucking. She felt him everywhere, her body shivering under the ironical heat of his touch.

Every inch of her skin burned with desire. His powerful hands on her hips, he pulled her closer to his greedy mouth and she could already feel herself coming for the second time in the night as her legs lunged on his shoulders.

Stretching, aching, hurting and relief surged through her body the moment she sat on his lap feeling his length deep inside her. She was lost for words because Seth Cervantes had just taken her to heaven and back.

His name had been the only thing she could mutter while he thrust and thrust deep inside her with so much dominance. Their tongues danced, his teeth sunk into her skin, she ran her hands in his hair yanking it every time he hit the spot no man had ever managed to hit and when his hot seed embedded in her hilt, she knew she loved him.

She loved him with every bit of her being and no man would come close to making her feel that.

Approximately five hours later, she was cocooned in his arms. His hand draped over her naked body as the white messy sheets acted as covers. Her hand lay on his chest, eyes fixated on his face, at how angelic he looked while he slept.

She couldn't help it smiling as she grazed her finger against his chest, up his neck, up his prominent jaw that had been covered by a three-day stubble.

"I love you", she uttered almost inaudibly shifting in his arms to kiss his lips.

She wasn't ready to say it out loud because there was that nagging feeling at the back of her mind that told her everything happening had an expiration date.

What if he woke up and realized that she wasn't the one for him?

What if the past got in the way of their being together? He did hurt her and honestly, she hurt him too by not telling him about Viv.

By letting her anger and hatred for him keep their daughter away from him. Her mind dwelled on what could have been had she told him years ago about her pregnancy. Would Viv still be alive?

Would they have ended up together?

Seth stirred in his sleep before his eyes abruptly opened and closed again.

"Don't", he whispered in his sleep.

"Don't what?" She asked her chin on his chest, her eyes staring up at him.

"You are overthinking things"

"I'm not", she lied before Seth peered at her with an amused look.

"Fine. Maybe I am, overthinking things"

"Care to share?" He asked and for the first time in forever, it was starting to sink in that they were together. That Seth was her man.

A man who knew her like the back of his hand. A man who loved her and was concerned about her. A man who wanted to be there to take her worries away.