15| have fun on your date, Leon

JESSICA DAVIS

Drops and drops of water fell on them while he kissed her hungrily as if he had been waiting for this moment. She cradled his back, her fingers explored each and every hard muscle on his back pulling him closer to her.

She could feel hesitation from his side but she didn't care. She wanted this. She needed this even if it was nothing but a mere fantasy. She felt him outlining her lips with his tongue slowly and yet starving for more. When he took her bottom lip into his hot mouth, her heart pounded incessantly, her brain turned into mush and she felt like a whole zoo had been stampeding in her tummy.

She opened her mouth granting him access to the recesses of her mouth and Seth surely did not disappoint. The echo of them smooching sounded in the room, the sound of her moaning in his mouth resonated, the sound of him grunting with pleasure gave her goosebumps. Even the shower that drizzled water on them mercilessly couldn't distract them from it.

And by it, she meant the breathtakingly reciprocated kiss that sent all her nerves racing with wild desire. Her legs were starting to give up and not because she was tired. Ooh no--it was the other way really.

Her center throbbed with much needed want. Whatever was happening, was happening and there was no way of going back. She could have blamed it on whatever it was that was in her system but she knew deep in her heart that Seth Sandoval Cervantes had a certain spark that she was drawn to.

After all, first loves never died no matter how hard you tried to get rid of them from your heart.

Which is why, like a wild cat she had jumped into his arms, her legs tangling around his waist. Seth was quick not to drop her, his hands groping her butt that was covered with a lacy purple undie. She moaned the more when he squeezed one of her butt cheeks. She could feel him large and solid as a rock beneath her.

To get things moving, her hand slowly skidded down his powerful arms then back to his shoulders, to his pecks with were sadly covered by the shirt he had on then down...so down south where her hand could feel just how much Seth was affected. She played with the band of his jeans before finally deciding to sneak her hand in...

"Room service!" Someone knocked and she opened her eyes lazily.

Cock blocking. The person who had woken her up was a good example of a cock blocker.

The sun's rays peered into the room throwing spears of light at the woolen rug. Her head hurt the immediate moment she sat up, her back against the headboard. She felt sore. Her whole body felt sore even as she looked at the other side of bed finding it empty.

Her eyes scanned the room and not a single soul seemed to be in it.

"Room service!" The person behind the door chided again and Jessica felt like screaming her lungs out telling her to come in already.

"The door's open!" She shouted, getting the covers off of her. As soon as her legs touched the ground, the white long shirt reaching her thighs came to sight. It was his shirt. In a fit of panic, she stood up looking beneath the shirt she had on.

She was naked!

"Ma'am I brought breakfast for you along with this note",a maid strutted in dressed in an awful grey uniform.

Breakfast was the last thing in Jessica's mind. She scratched her head pacing across the room trying to pick up what happened the other day.

"I kissed him!" She exhaled.

"Ma'am, is everything alright?" The little maid with auburn hair asked and Jessica dismissed it saying she was fine.

Only after the maid left, did she hurriedly take the note beside the pineapple juice on the tray.