(2) True Love Waits

(9 years later)

Aurelia and her crew decided to do a vow of chastity through the church. The pastor had set up a ceremony. All the particpants were in white and their parents were in black. 

When the crew came down the aisle, the parents of the guys were shocked to see their sons particpating. The pastor welcomed everyone to the ceremony, he did a opening prayer and began to read the following scriptures. 

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Ephesians 6:10
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.

1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

1 Chronicles 16:11
Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!

2 Timothy 1:7
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

1 Corinthians 16:13
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.

Isaiah 12:2
"Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation."

1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God;

Galatians 5:19-21
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

After they all made their vow to wait till their wedding night to have sex their girls fathers gave them a ring. The mothers gave their sons their rings. When they were done they all headed to the reception hall for the reception. 

Darlene Wilson hugged her son Sam, "I am shocked and proud of you my boy." She said as she held his cheek. 

"Thanks mama." He said as he hugged her. 

They all enjoyed the reception together and their parents stood proudly as their teenagers had fun together.