(19) The Barnes vs Buck

Two weeks later,

Bucky was attending a dinner at his parental grandparents when James Sr said "James Buchanan what is this I hear you are dating one of those black girls." 

Bucky looked up. "I am." He said 

"If you don't end it you will be cut off and disowned! Do you understand me? She is nothing but trash, and probably a gold digging slut." James Sr said 

Bucky slammed his napkin down, "She is none of those things!" He snapped as he stood up. 

"Son watch your tone!." James said 

"You need to remember who I am! I can make it to where you have no family! This relationship ends today!" James Sr said as he stood up. 

"I'm outta here." He said and walked out in tears. 

He went straight to Aurelia's house, and she let him in. "Bucky what's wrong? What happened?" She said as they got to her room. 

"They want to disown me and cut me off if I don't leave you. But I don't want to leave you because I love you." He said as he cried and hugged her. 

She hugged him tighter, "Please don't leave me alone." He whispered 

"I won't leave you alone I'm right here." She whispered as tears welled.

Bucky fell asleep, and Lia went to her parents room. She began to cry as she told them what Bucky said. Amalia and Rashad both just shook their heads. 

"Go be with him and if they do we will take him in. He is like family to us already. He's vulnernable right now. So just be there for him." Amalia said 

"Okay." She said as she went back to her bedroom. 

The next morning Bucky woke up to a text from his dad. 

"Get your shit out of my house! Don't come here again you are cut off and disowned. Have it all put by the time we get back from vacation." 

"Don't worry I will and I don't need any of you." Bucky replied 

Rashad had his sons help him get Bucky out of the house. Sam and Desmond also came to help as well. 

Bucky got his atheletic trophies, tv, game consoles and clothes. Amalia and Aurelia went to Hobby Lobby to get stuff to decorate his new room.