(36) Family Vaca&Temptations

Two weeks after graduation, The Barnes, The Wilsons and The Saunders all joined each other for a family vacation. Nat and Steve joined Elaina and Sam as well. 

They were staying Atlantis Bahamas, and was ready to enjoy all the fun in the sun activities that their mothers had planned out. When the girls joined the boys on the beach the first full day there. Bucky let out a inaudible noise when he saw Aurelia and he wasn't the only one either. 

Steve and Sam were both in utter shock by the girls' new swim suits. They were all leaving little to the imagination. 

"Buck is something wrong?" Aurelia said when she got to him. 

He gulped, "No baby nothing is wrong." He said 

"Well we are going to take a dip you all enjoy tossing the football." Nat said 

"Natasha.." Sam whispered as she walked away. 

All three boys had their heads turned to the side as Lia, Nat and Elaina walked away. 

"Boys you alright?" Rashad said as James and Paul joined them. 

They all three shook their heads and said "Yeah " in unison. 

"Remember your vows boys. This is just God testing you don't let the devil win." Paul said 

"I know." Sam said 

"Toss me the ball son." James said 

Bucky realized he was still holding the football and threw it to James. They began to play football with Rashad, James and Paul.