(23) Unity&Mending

Two days later,

Bucky's old crew walked over to Aurelia's crew. 

"We wanted to say we are sorry for all the racist comments and judging you all." Steve said 

"You were right Sam." Clint said 

"Our best friend is fighting for his life because he tried to save the girl he loves." Natasha said 

The whole school saw the apology, and began to do their own apologizing and getting to know their classmates better. The school also held an assembly on racism which educated them more. 

They hung up a sign outside of the school gates to show support. The school and Aurelia's church put together a fundraiser to pay for Lia's and Bucky's medical bills. Bucky's family also asked Aurelia's family for forgiveness and if they could start over. 

Pastor Richards and Pastor Sparks came by and prayed over Bucky and Aurelia. Amalia played "Never Wave My Flag." By Mary Mary.

Bucky's crew and family joined Aurelia's family and crew at their church. Pastor Sparks was giving the message on this particular morning. These were the following scriptures he read from.

Isaiah 41:10Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Jeremiah 33:6Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security. Psalm 41:3The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health. Jeremiah 30:17For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: 'It is Zion, for whom no one cares!' James 5:14Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. Matthew 18:19Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 1 John 5:7-8For there are three that testify: the Spirit and the water and the blood; and these three agree. 1 John 5:14And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he.

The songs they chose for the service were the following, 

He Knows My Name - The McRaes

Trust In You - Lauren Daigle Take Me To The King - Tamela Mann Feat. Kirk Franklin Angels - Richard Smallwood (Eliana, Sarah, Adriana, Daria, Kami & the Praise Dancers Dance To This & Dedicate It to Aurelia & Buck) We Gon' Be Alright - Tye Tribbett My Words Have Power - Karen Clark Sheard Feat. Donald Lawrence & Company Never Wave My Flag - Mary Mary.