(39) An Italian Honeymoon

As Buck and Aurelia departed the reception, they walked through the lines of family and friends with lights and kissed one last time before getting in the vehicle that was waiting for them.

They made their way to the hotel suite James and Winnie booked for them for the night. He opened the door and carried her over the threshold as he kissed her. He set her down as they begin to make out. They slowly pulled away from the kiss to catch their breaths. Buck moaned and bit his lip.

"Mmm baby if I don't stop right now I'm going to rip that dress off you and take you right here." Aurelia giggled as she bit her lip.

"We have all night baby."

Buck groaned while taking a breath.

"Ok baby you're right I want this to be special for us."

"You're right so help me with my dress so we both can get more comfortable." She turned around as he begin to undo her dress. She walked off to the bedroom to get her bag that her mom dropped for them then headed into the bathroom and closed the door. Buck started to take off his tux and put on the silk boxers and robe Aurelia gotten for him. He saw that on the back she had it customized to say "Mr. Barnes". He shook his head and smiled as he bagged up his tux and put on the outfit.

He didn't notice that Aurelia had already bagged up her dress and put her bag in the closet when he hung his up. He checked his phone when he heard he had a notification.

*Text Conversation* James: Hey son, I just wanted to say I hope you have a great night tonight and a great honeymoon in Italy. Me and your mother wanted it to be special for you two. Also son I want to say I'm so proud of you. Let's have dinner when you get back." Buck smiled as he replied. Buck: Yeah Dad sure. Thank you I really appreciate it. Also thank you for the suite and our trip. Lia is stoked because she always wanted to go to Italy. 😁 James: I know, Rashad told me 😏 Now go and enjoy your wife. Love you son. Buck: Lol ok will do and love you too Dad. *End of Text Conversation*

Aurelia said through the door... "Babe you in the room?"

"Yeah babe I just changed into the outfit you got me and just plugged my phone into the charger." He said 

"Ok good. Are you sitting on the bed? She said 

"Uh yeah," he said confused.

"Ok. Now when I come out will you promise not to touch me until I say so?" She said 

"What do you mean?" He said

Aurelia turned on "Surprise" by Chloe and it started to play on the Bluetooth speaker in the bedroom. She opened the door and sensually walked out to the beat of the song in her white silk robe and white stilettos. Soon as the words started to play, she started lip syncing the words to Buck as she swayed her hips from side to side, touching her body and keeping eye contact with him.

Buck's eyes were wide and shock was all over his face. When it got to "Surprise" in the chorus, she untied her robe revealing the sexy white lingerie underneath, bit her lip and turned to the side. She began rolling her hips to the beat while running her hands up her body. He could feel his bulge starting to rise in his boxers, but he didn't want to take his eyes off of her for a second. She turned her back to him while still rolling her hips, looked over her shoulder at Buck mouthing the words. She revealed that she had "Mrs. Barnes" customized on the back of her robe too.