Chapter 27: Orochimaru

We walked in front of the new Team Kakashi along the way to the bridge. Naruto was fighting with Sai the whole time. It was entertaining to see Sakura deck him in the face, but I can't help but feel sympathy for him. It wasn't long ago that I was nearly as emotionless and uncaring as he is, so I want to see him open up a bit. Not that I'm all that much better now, but at least am better off than him currently.

"Neji, Lee." I call out quietly to my teammates as we arrive at the Onsen that Yamato suggested for team bonding. It is the same Onsen Team Guy went to at our one year anniversary that we also happen to be banned from. "Be nice to that Sai guy, something tells me he isn't too comfortable with emotions. He reminds me of us when we were kids, Neji." I add on with a sad smile. We really weren't social at all, the only reason I even snapped out of that is because of Death's words reminding me to make friends.

"Fine." Neji says reluctantly. He still isn't all that social.

"What an inspiring idea, Ami! Truly you have a beautiful heart!" Lee goes off for a while longer as I sigh and head into the girls bath side with Sakura.

"This feels amazing." I say in relief to her as I sink into the water.

"Agreed. We never take the time to just relax like this." Sakura says sitting next to me. "You've been gone nearly nonstop on missions the last couple of years, I never really see you for more than a few days at a time."

"True, I've been busy a lot. Think I should try and take it easier for a while. How's your training with Lady Tsunade going?" I ask her. We continue talking for a while until we start to hear Naruto shouting from the other side.

"Why are you 'Balls' this and 'Penis' that?! You're so weird!" We hear Naruto yelling. I laugh loudly at the conversation while Sakura looks like she either wants to die or want to murder him.

We chat around for a little while longer until we hear my brother yelling. "My sister is over there!! I'll murder you!" We then hear a scream and a splash.

"Hmm..." I hum out to Sakura, "You might be needing a new teammate by the sounds of it." I smirk at her as she looks confused.

"Was that Neji just now? I've never heard him raise his voice before like that." She observes.

"Clearly you've never seen a guy try and hit on me while he's around." I say cheekily as I grin. We get out of the water at that point, and head over to where all the teams will be eating together in the dining room. There is a huge spread of food laid out for us. 

In the middle of us all eating, I pardon myself for the restroom. Instead pf the restroom though, I head over to the boys room that Sai is sharing with Naruto. I look through his backpack carefully, trying to see what I can find. I see a packet that has ANBU Black Ops members information on the pages, one for every single one of our villages ANBU. I even find Yamato's file in here. 

I thank Kakashi silently for teaching me a certain water jutsu that allows me to change and alter text slightly. I leave out Yamato's to not get changed, but use the jutsu to alter each pictures appearance slightly to no longer match the original, but could still be believable as a person. I altered the basic information as well, spitting off random facts that aren't real, but again believable. I placed Yamato's back in the packet where it was and place it back in the bag, noticing the picture book Sai has before closing everything up and putting it back exactly where it was.

I made it back to the dining room area in under three minutes from when I left, flawlessly blending back in as if nothing suspicious happened. "Sai?" I turn to Sai, who is sitting on my left side at the table. "Are you enjoying the meal?" I ask him politely.