Thank you!

Thanks for reading my story! This was Book 1 of the Soul Revitalization Chronicles, below is the list of the other works that continue the soul's journey, each one set in a different fandom and has a different lesson and theme. 

As much as I want to encourage you to read them all in order, they were written to be read independently, so if you want to skip any or read out of order, you can! Summaries of previous lives/plots will be given where needed.

Book 2: Robin's Shadow - Gotham World.  Reborn as Jason Todd's twin. Darker themed, more adult/psychological, and you don't need to know much about Batman or DC in order to enjoy.

Book 3: Marauder's Daughter  -  Harry Potter World.  Reborn as Sirius Black's daughter. Lighter theme, more fun and magical. Does have an eventual love story in it and some twisted darkness. Longest book, covers all seven Harry Potter books.

Book 4: Viking's Mate  -  Twilight World.  This is a love story, soulmate themed, OC Centric and original story with new vampire character (doesn't really follow the Twilight story, just has parts of it for timing/story flow). Culmination of the soul's entire journey. This is the true ending of Ami's story.

A/N: Alternate Ending now available! 

Genius Hyuga Twins Alternate Ending is now available on my page if you want to either see a happy ending to Ami's world in the Naruto Realm or if you just aren't interested in reading the other books in the Soul Revitalization Chronicles.