Afterwords

💙 Acknowledgement 💙

Hello, fieries,

If you are reading this now, then I'll presume you've reached the finish line of Scorned Blue safe and sound and unscathed from Queen Aravena's wrath.

Well, congratulation and thank you for sticking with your humble author till the end! I'm honored and proud to have you all. All means all.

Darling voters.

Interesting commenters.

Loud and vocal supporters.

Sweet and silent readers.

Every one of you is important for Scorned Blue and your constant efforts to make this story shine are very much appreciated. It wouldn't have been possible to write off The End of this story had it not for you, my fieries. So, don't think any of you are insignificant. At all. I love each of you the same.

💙 Achievements 💙

To show how your love and efforts in criticizing benefitted Scorned Blue, I'd be adding the lists of achievements below -

Awards

▪︎ Winner of Fantasy Category of The Carnation Awards 2020 (Aravena)

▪︎ 2nd Runner Up of Fantasy Category of The Billboard Novel Awards 2020 (Aravena)

▪︎ Winner of the following Special Categories of The Booker Awards 2021 (Aravena) -

~ Special Category One (Best Cover Page)

~ Special Category Two (Best Blurb)

~ Special Category Five (Best Opening Page)

▪ Winner of Fantasy Category of Peach Soda Awards 2022 (Scorned Blue)

▪︎ Winner of the Setting Category and Opening Category of The Bloomers: Awards 2023 - 24 (Scorned Blue)

Featured in

▪︎ @WattpadDarkFantasy - A Kingdom in Shadows (Aravena)

▪︎ @Paranormal - Signs and Sigils (Aravena)

▪︎ @newlywrittenbooks - Abandon All Hope (Aravena)

▪︎ @magic - Magically Heart Fluttering (Aravena)

▪︎ @WattpadLitFic - Novel (Scorned Blue)

▪ @SpeculativeFiction - Fantasy (Mature Reads) (Scorned Blue)

▪ @adultfiction - Stranger Tides (Scorned Blue)

▪ @BadassReads - The Royals (Scorned Blue)

▪ @highfantasy - Wonderland | Wonderous World (Scorned Blue)

▪ @WattpadWitches - Broad-spectrum Spellcaster (Scorned Blue)

▪ @Fantasy - Dark Fantasy (Scorned Blue)

▪ @NARomance - Love and Faerytales (Scorned Blue)

▪ @WattpadAlternateUniverse - 42 Isn't the Answer Everywhere (Scorned Blue)

Reviews

▪︎ Athena Review Shops (Aravena)

The plot is dark fantasy but I loved the way you added new creative things such as blue blood or shadow wolves instead of cliche aspects or stereotypes of the fantasy stories and characters...

▪︎ Wormers' Reviews & Editing Shop (Aravena)

I enjoyed reading the book. I loved the wordplay yes I have to keep repeating that lol...

▪︎ Peach Soda Awards 2022

I loved the whole thing there was a beautiful plot and the pace was outstanding my jaw dropped reading this story would pay money to see this become a movie.

💙 Final Words 💙

Before parting, I want to share a fun fact about Scorned Blue with you guys.

Back then - when I was still struggling with the direction of where to take the dynamic of Aravena and Nathaniel - I did one of those online love compatibility tests purely out of boredom. The couple was, of course, our fierce Aravena and our ever-the-gentleman Nathaniel.

You know what came out of the result?

Aravena and Nathaniel had only 17% chance of surviving the love storm!

That makes me wonder...

Now that you fieries have seen all the ups and downs of this relatively incompatible couple, what score would like to give Aravena and Nathaniel?

Do let me know here if you want.

Once again, thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being with the Scorned Blue all this time.

I'll see you guys soon in another world, in another adventure. Till then, take care of your mind, body, and soul, my fieries.

Love you always 💙

- Sabrina