[𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞] - 001

Not Proof Read.

It was a cautionary tale

It was a cautionary tale. One David Martinez chose to ignore. Will you?

Night city the place is cruel in the ways you'd expect of a technological dystopia, garbage is piled in the streets of poor areas while trains run overhead for the rich to avoid all of the people and garbage..

You're left to die by emergency services that rely on subscription packages and regular emt's will rob you rather than save you.

And if you don't make it through those amazing odds your ashes get given to your loved ones from a fucking vending machine after the doctor reminds you to pay the bill in monotone.

Because anyone can have a weapon in any part of their body because everyone is just barely held together by extreme levels of medication and they can snap just like that.

You never know when it'll be your turn to be the ashes in the machine...well that's at least true if your poor.

The rich get to avoid such things instead of working hard they can lean back and download all the skills they could ever need,they get to show off the fruits of other peoples labor and brag about how awesome the work they stole is.

The monetization of this world creates a border that can't be crossed it would require too much time money and energy for any normal person to go from the lower tiers to the higher ones.

moving up is impossible but just enough near the edge it can lead other's to chase it but that's just a lie as there's an order in this world that's meant to be kept.

          ======C Y B E R P U N K======
Location: Night City, heywood district, The Glen. | Time: 12:00 A.M.

The glow of the city lights in corpo plaza was beautiful, the night sky was picturesque whilst the stars looked painted in, neon danced across every building as two vibrant holographic Koi fish swam throughout corpo plaza.