[𝐂𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝] - 010

Not Proof Read.

       You shall never have to forgive me again

Location: Konpeki Plaza

The droplets falling from the sky were cold to the touch. It was raining heavily.

The misty and thunderous clouds made it seem as if the world was beginning to fall apart.

And in some ways it probably was.

"What do ya think?" Jackie mumbles crossing his arms. "Why'd he give it all up?"

I raised a brow. "Who gave what up?"

"Yorinobu Arasaka, the good life I mean. Old news I know - just got me thinking is all. It's like, think.. you got everything right? Eddies, education, your pops can snap his fingers and turn half the fuckin planet into a nuclear wasteland." Jackie shakes his head, his tone held a lingering sense of aggravation.

"But instead you're like 'Nah fuck it,' and what do you go do? Start a fuckin gang, steel dragons or some shit! You ghost from your fam, chip some real skin and play gang leader for a few years, for what?!" Jackie side eyes me, guess he wanted to get that off his chest.

I shrugged. "Fuck em, why should I give a fuck about some bougie prick and his street kid fantasy?" I mumbled stretching, my bones made a satisfying popping sound.

Jackie chuckled, "Heheh, must've been a hoot Huh? 'I'm Yorinobu Arasaka, would you folks like to join my gang?' Tag poser with corp protection." A smirk stretched across Jackie's lips. "Hehe and the name too! Steel fuckin dragons? Hah oh man. A wannabe gangoon's wet dream."

"Got bored of being rich and tired of playin tough." I mumbled rubbing a hand over the back of my neck. "Fuckin tourist." Jackie shakes his head.

"A Tourist indeed," Kiwi interjected. "Though he just walked into the lobby. Penthouse security is neutralized. You're good to go."

"Preem." I mumbled stuffing a hand in my pocket. "Perfecto, let's start the show." A grin stretches across Jackie's lips as I stand, we head for the exit.

Moving through the lobby, our footsteps echoing throughout as I raked a hand through my hair, stepping into the elevator it seemed colder in here than anywhere else. I tap the 100th floor for Yorinobu's suite.

Which is at the very top of Konpeki hotel.

"Ahh, there's the awkward silence." Jackie mumbles biting his lip, he glances at me. "Wanna hear a joke?"

"Right now?" Kiwi exclaims, from her expression she seemed annoyed. "Are you serious?"

"Sure why not?" I shrugged, it's the only way he knows how to lighten the mood.