[𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞] - 029

Not proof read.

Location: Pacifica/Dogtown

An up hill climb it is.

Another promise of survival and another unknown.

But can you really afford to pass up on this lead?

As long as your heart is beating and your mind is as sharp your knife, every opportunity is worth exploring.

No matter how high the stakes may be.

Johnny's laid his cards out on the table.

His desire to lead the attack against the "fucking forces of entropy" hasn't waned a single bit.

And the fight against Arasaka is only one battle in this war.

Question is - is he just spewing fire or are these ideas You could actually get behind?

Perplexed.

That would be the perfect word to describe my situation.

I'm crawling through an old dumpster used for smuggling gonks in and out of Dogtown.

"Garage-there, past the fence, see it? Smugglers used it - now it's your turn." Songbird exclaimed - as I landed on some trash bags, I sat DD aside.  "Try to sneak in, maybe distract the guards? I Dunno."

Casting my gaze to the Barghest soldier with his back turned, rising to my feet I stepped up to the barghest gonk, disarming him and snatching the gonk into the shadows - he attempted to break free - elbowing my ribs, I snapped his neck and pushed his body aside.

I don't know what Song is pulling me into, but if Song isn't playing me like a gonk then I may get to live to see another day.

Though considering the damage done by the relic, it's probable I won't even be able to handle chrome.

Probably shouldn't get my expectations up even if I come out this okay.

A bridge I'll cross when I come to it.

I caught a glimpse of the garage Song was talking about.

Another Barghest gonk is checking their stock ammunition, stepping out of the shadows - running my knife through the barghest gonk's throat, blood spraying onto the wet concrete as he gurgles on his own blood.

Dropping the body behind the dumpsters, I sheathed my knife prior to sliding under the garage door - followed by DD, I kicked the trash can out as the garage door slams shut.

"Great, now in you go. Look for a net access point. Jack in that, and I'll be able to help you." Songbird mumbled - my eyes adjusted to the darkness as I crouched down and pass through a small hole in the wall. "You should be one level lower. Eyes peeled. Look for a way down."