[𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡] - 002

Not Proof Read.

Location: Westbrook, Japan town

Westbrook this district of Night City is home to many wealthy elites, celebrities, and corpo rats. It's also home to Japantown, an especially important part of Night City for two reasons.

The first being that it's the cultural center for the city's sizable Japanese community. The second is that it is home base for most of the Yakuza families operating throughout Northern California.

It's centrally located, has limited police interference, and outsiders tend to stick out like a sore thumb. The Tyger Claws are the dominant gang in the district and are considered its rulers, though only at night, in order to avoid the presence of heavy corporate security.

Running my hand across the wall that led to the entrance of Lucy's apartment building, the walls are littered with graffiti. I made my way inside of Lucy's apartment building.

I've only been back in the city for a day or two and Maine already got his Sandy stolen. "I like how you look in those jeans." I mumbled glancing at Kiwi while she turned towards me, Kiwi is an extremely tall and slender woman she wore a long, red jacket, tight red jeans and black combat boots.

She has a light blonde bob cut and angular, feline eyes. Her body is covered in a spiderweb motif tattoo and her nipples and pubic area are blue. I don't know why they're blue either. "I'm sure you do. Honestly thought you wouldn't come."

Kiwi is a netrunner I met awhile before leaving NC, she ended becoming

Kiwi is a netrunner I met awhile before leaving NC, she ended becoming...a good friend I'll leave it at that. "I could've just stayed at home. So what's the sitch?"

"Some gonk kid from Santo stole and installed Maine's sandevistan." Kiwi mumbled a reply while she lit her cigarette. "Hah? Who'd be gonk enough to do that?"

"Some kid Lucy found while she was out and about." Kiwi answered while we moved upstairs, Pilar chuckles while side eyeing Maine whilst he knocked on the door.