[𝐓𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐦] - 021

Not Proof Read.

                       Failure wasn't an option

Location: The badlands

The sound of a scream swiftly recedes into the dark with the sound of gun fire as Panam and I arrive on the scene.

"Maine, Dorio, Kiwi." i mumbled stepping over the dead gonk, Maine glances at me then rises to his feet. "You find Hellman?" Maine shakes his head. "Wasn't in the AV by the time we got here."

"Find anything?" Maine shrugged whilst motioning to Kiwi. "They left in a van heading west, along side a small unit - it's your passenger's entourage." Kiwi stated sparking a cigarette.

"Must be an attempt to call base.." I mumbled out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of tracks left in the dirt. "I'll send you their expected route, should be making a b-line west right now."

"Preem," I nodded. "Maine I'll send your eddies in a bit. I can handle things from here." Maine hummed raising a brow. "You sure?"

"I'm sure," I stated bluntly. "You're still trying to get a lock on JK aren't you?" My brows arched.

"Well you got me there, I'll leave it to you then." Our conversation comes a close as my gaze lands on Kiwi. "You coming?" She arched a brow."Duh."

       =====E D G E R U N N E R S=====

The droplets falling from the sky were cold to the touch, it was raining once again. "Not a fan of the rain?" Kiwi mumbled as I stepped towards the edge of the cliff. "I used to be." My gaze landed on the gas station Hellman was hiding in, surveying the area my brows furrowed.

" My gaze landed on the gas station Hellman was hiding in, surveying the area my brows furrowed

"I count eight." Kiwi stated, I nodded sliding down the edge of the cliff.

The heavy rain would make it hard for their snipers to spot me.

Stepping across the rain wet streets I jumped the gate with relative ease, moving up the set of stairs onto the roof.

I slipped behind a guard - covering his mouth as I cut his throat open, laying his body aside i stepped over and lifted open an emergency exit.