[𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬] - 007

Not Proof Read.

Location: Northside Industrial District,Watson

Location: Northside Industrial District,Watson. All foods.

Night city, it was like a deranged experiment in social Darwinism, designed by a bored researcher who kept one thumb permanently on the fast forward button.

Stop hustling and you sink without a trace.

But move too swiftly and you'd break the fragile surface tension of the black market.

Either way, you're gone. With nothing left of you but some vague memories in the mind of some fixture like rats.

Though heart, lungs, or your kidneys may survive in the service of some stranger with new yen for the clinic tanks.

"Let's get out of here I'm dying for some fresh air."Jackie mumbles as we moved through a room with crates and other junk along with a terminal.

"Ay, huele feo." Jackie covers his nose. "this meat ack! I can taste it..."

A chuckle escaped my lips. "It's a meat production line. Plus I thought you loved meat."

"He's not wrong though." David groaned. "Is there really no other way? Stinks down here."

"Elevator's locked tight, so no, deal with it." Kiwi stated firmly as I grasped her hands and pulled her up onto the walkway.

Hitting the big red button on the terminal prior to stuffing my hands into my pockets, we waited for the door to open.

"Oof, finally it's moving, let's get going." Jackie slid down the ladder first, followed by David then Kiwi.

I slid down last.

"How do you wanna play this?" Kiwi mumbled lounging atop a deactivated terminal, legs crossed.

Moving towards her side. "I'd like to go about this quietly, preferably."

"That would be the most efficient option, especially utilizing his Sandy." Kiwi hummed her optics glowing in the dark.

"How many?" I side eyed the runner. "Four, two in here, and two more at the very end of the hallway."

With a nod, the camera in the top left corner of the room went dark, I hopped over the railing. Landing with a barely audible thud.

Slipping around the corner i grabbed the gang goon, he struggled if only for a moment before I sliced through his jugular.

His body dropped with an audible thud, causing his choom to react. Fast.

But Jackie was faster.

The gang goon was sent sprawling over the terminal prior to slamming face first into the cold stone floor. A crunch echoing out, blood spurted from her nose as she struggled to get to her feet. "Thanks Jack."