[𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧] - 005

Not proof read.

Location: Gramsci burgers

Dexter Deshawn, more commonly known as Dex, is apparently a well-known fixer in Night City. At least that's what Jackie says...

He only recently returned to the city after spending a a year 'off the grid'.

While he is considered one of the best in the business he is not considered to be on the same level as Rogue Amendiares. Another fixer I despise with my very existence.

He's known to select mercs for gigs based on his intuition, and never has a regular crew. Dex left NC in 2075 for unknown reasons but it was rumored to have been a vacation.

Whilst from what Kiwi says, Dex fucked over half of Pacifica and made a lot of powerful enemies who want him dead.

"Yo N/N a pleasure." Dex greeted with a nod as the door shut closed.

"Dexter Deshawn in the flesh, ample indeed."

"Hehe, let's roll." Dex motioned for the driver. "First you got a runner for the gig?" Dex glanced back at me.

I hummed while nodding. "Been done." Side eyeing the supposed real deal fixer.

"Aight then, listen close, scanning a serious job. It's plain gargantuan compared to smashin up a scav haunt." Glancing out of the back window, Kiwi was following behind, though from her expression she was bored as fuck.

Turning my gaze back to Dex. "Lemme hear it. What's it about?"

"There's this..prototype tech- a biochip, to be precise. Jobs to grab it, simple." Dex replied ashing his cigar.

No, it's not gonna be simple. Nothing in my life ever has been. "Only corp with tech like that is, Arasaka."

Dex hummed. "Mhm- surely that's no problem?" He glanced at me from the corner of his eyes, scanning for any change in my expression.

My eyes narrowed. "Not at all." i stated. "Not like they deserve special treatment."

"Shit—you ain't playin around. Got a feeling this could be the start of a beautiful friendship built on heaps of eddies." Dex exhales a plume of smoke, a subtle smirk stretched across his lips.

I didn't particularly like that smirk. Going off what Kiwi said, he's not to be trusted. "You already work this out?"