[𝐔𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫] - 017

Not Proof Read.

Location: Lizzie's, Kabuki

You're gaining the respect of some major players.

Putting your name out there - that's how you build a solid brand in this town.

If the road to the top's harsh and full of dangers - good.

Real fame doesn't come from nowhere.

Respect has to be earned.

Or else you'd be nothing but a poser.

The car door shut as we stepped out, Rita's brow arched as before a playful grin stretched across her lips.

"Heeeey! Haven't seen you in awhile N/N. Where'd you run off to?" Rita set her pink bat aide and crossed her arms.

"It doesn't matter, is Evelyn here?" Rita shakes her head. "Hmph, No she's not here right now." Her brows furrowed. "Been awhile since I last seen her actually."

"Know where she might be?" I ran a hand through my hair a sigh escaping my lips.. "I'm not her BFF N/N." Rita shrugged. "Better off askin Judy."

I hummed. "She in her Den?" Rita nodded. "Yup. Take the stairs down, I'll let Judy know you're coming." Rita steps aside, the doors slid open.

Stepping inside and past the reception desk, another member of the Mox greeted me rather casually, acknowledging her presence with a nod.

The doors slid open to the empty club room, swirling colors dancing across the room, a few members of the Mox were lounging about - barely acknowledging us.

"Woah Woah, start again...what is it you want us to do now?"

"Beat some sense into him - that don't work - I Dunno use lead, I don't care I just want my room back!"

Passing through the doors into the hallway, rounding the corner into the dressing room and down a set of stairs.

"Stop tellin every Joy toy you meet to come here! The hell I'm supposed to do with Em all?!"

"I don't, must be our rep, girls need help they come here."

"So concerned about strays how about you go and take care of your guests."

"Susie! We're not done here!" Judy turned in her seat. "Oh yeah we Fuckin are!"

Storming out of the room, Judy meets my gaze with a glare. "What do you want?" Judy crosses her arms.

"Have you seen Evelyn? We gotta talk." I mumbled standing Infront of her desk.

"Why? So you can make her your scape goat for your failure of a heist?" I frowned, she says that like I'm the one who came to Evelyn with the idea.