[𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫] - 037

Not Proof Read.

Location: Luxor Heights

CONNECTION ESTABLISHED— COMFIRMATION REQUIRED.

I hummed shaking my head while confirming the data transfer, my optics flickered red as the entire room was coated in blackwall residue, the monitors in the room instantly turn to static.

My ears felt as if they were bleeding whilst my head had felt like it was put in a Vice, a screeching akin to nails on a chalkboard sounded off in the recesses of my mind - it was agonizingly annoying - I thought I was losing my mind.

Slider's chair sparked as his cyberware short circed his body seized up, in the next moment everything stopped as if time had came to a sudden halt...

It was more like i was perceiving everything around me much slower than usual.

"Hm.." I eyed Song as she clutched her forehead, dropping down to her feet on the steps.

"N/N? How...?" Song mumbles - blackwall residue seeping out of her.

From what I could gleam - she seemed to be in pain, it was a struggle to even speak coherently it seemed. "Is that.. Sol Reed? How...? Ah,right, Myers..." Song mumbles shaking her head.

"Yeah - we're working together." My head felt as if it had just been split open, "I can hardly believe he's here, but...it's a good thing."

"You never mentioned tapping into the black wall." I stated lowering my gaze to look her in the eye.

Songbird slowly got to her feet, she laid her eyes on Reed. "I didn't. You didn't need to know that."

With a low tone "Makin me trust you less and less-" I mumble - Song brushes past my idle comment.

"I'm putting my life on the line, not yours. Blackwall-to- relic was the only way to reach you after SF1 was hacked. Listen N/N. Don't have much time, Hansen's people tracked me down after I rezzed the chimera. I've been...detained." Songbird paused as she stood inbetween Slider and I. "I'm not in any danger. Not as long as I behave, do what I'm told. I need your help..."

My optics flickered - blackwall residue lines my vision..

The familiar feeling of blood streaming out of my nose and down my cheek rips me out of my stupor.

"There's...somethings not right, man..."

My optics flickered - I looked to Slider, he convulsed whilst being hit with vicious sparks of electricity. "Argh...! Fucking blackwall—!"

My optics flicker - Song stands clutching her head in pain. "Black Sapphire, N/N. Hansen's hosting a huge shindig there. Crash it on the sly. I'll find you! Make sure you tell Reed! And I haven't forgotten what we agree—"