[𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭] - 009

Not proof read.

A plume of smoke passed over my lips as I sat down inside of the Delamain cab

The sunset filled the entire sky with a deep ruby red color, setting the clouds ablaze, and I stared blankly up at the flat ceiling of a city.

"Welcome aboard to Delamain services. With Delamain you leave your problems at the door."

A grin stretched across Jackie's lips while he slammed the door shut. "Son of a bitch! You better Fuckin believe i will!"

"I see no reason why you should be using expletives." The artificial intelligence system exclaimed.

"Oh yeah?" Jackie mumbles. "What about that time I wanted to hire you for my cousin's bachelor party, Huh?" A mild smirk stretched across my lips.

"Unfortunately we do not take on such contacts." The artificial intelligence coldly replied.

"Three months I been saving up scratch.." Jackie rubs a hand over the back of his neck. "Whatever... Water under the bridge...Hit it del!"

"Before we begin our journey, I must verify the identities of all customers. Please proceed to connect your personal links."

I exchanged a glance with Jackie, and he nodded.

"Thank you, excelsior package activated."

"Excelsior?" I mumbled. "Hohoho, this just keeps getting better and better!" Jackie nodded a grin still plastered on his lips.

Delamain backs out of the after life parking lot, the Sun peering through the window caused the inside of the cab to gleam with a glowing red.

The radio begins playing one of Kiwi's favorite songs, Isometric air.

"Excelsior?" I raised a brow, side eyeing Jackie. "The hell is that?"

"The excelsior is a package tailored to our premium clientele."

"Top quality don't come free you know?" Jackie glanced at me. "At least we know where Dex's half of the pot is going..Now watch this..Delamain! Initiate combat mode!"

"My apologies." The artificial intelligence exclaimed. "But you do not appear to be in any sort of imminent danger."

"Huh oh well.." Jackie mumbles shrugging. I raised a brow. "What were you expecting?"

"Oh trust me - he'll mow down an army of Saka ninjas if it comes down to it." Jackie rubbed his chin side eyeing me.

"Guess Dex isn't the skimpin type." I mumbled leaning my cheek against the cool glass window.