[𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐲] - 031

Not Proof Read.

Time: 4:20 A.M.

Rest a sec.

Catch your breath.

You can't keep up at your current pace.

But now that you've seized this opportunity...

Don't you dare let it slip through your fingers.

You landed square in the middle of a geopolitical clusterfuck on a scale larger than you could have ever imagined.

Whether running this gauntlet will be worth it in the end...

It remains to be seen.

Under the ceaseless gunfire i could make out the a frightened Myers yelling curses at the Chimera every once awhile.

The mounted weapon tore through the pillars around us causing debris to come crumbling down around us, My gaze landed on the elevator it had only just arrived.

Rising to my feet, "Myers, the elevator now!" I shouted forcing the gates open. Peering over my shoulder I was met with a red glare as the chimera attempted to climb the stairs.

DD leaps into the elevator, "Myers Get in!" Pushing Myers inside the elevator - I was sent tumbling on my ass by an explosion.

"Oh shit-!" Myers is interrupted as the elevator drops. I turn over - my gaze lands on the chandelier hanging onto the cables by a thread.. "Alright, you got my attention." I mumbled lining up my shot. "Say good night."

A single shot was all it took for the cables to snap. The chandelier came crashing down on top of the chimera.

As the chandelier came crashing down the floor beneath me caves in as well.

Falling through the air - the mech slams through several floors while I collide with a steel beam.

The air was knocked out of my lungs as I felt something snap before i landed on top of the mech, "Whats the play?" I mumbled - I side eyed the steel beam sticking out of the ground.