[𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧] - 011

Not Proof Read.

Location: Konpeki plaza Hotel

Time: 1:00 A.M.

"Oh-Ho that's the shit.." Jackie mumbles jabbing himself with an air hypo. "Great now let's get the hell outta here."

I nodded rubbing the blood on my hand onto my suit pants. "Yeah let's, I hate this fuckin place." My ears were ringing, and the back of my head felt like it had a nail being hammered into it.

"Attention Code Red Has been initiated." The artificial intelligence's warning endlessly sounded off warning the occupants of Konpeki plaza hotel to stay inside their rooms.

Pushing the door open slightly, i peaked my head out prior to motioning for Jackie to move.

We moved down the stairs, whilst doing so I crept behind the bar, I could make out chatter in the distance even under the blaring alarm.

"Special forces are gonna sweep the building, every floor!"

Side eyeing Jackie my eyes narrowed. "Special forces are gonna sweep the building apparently. Gonna search every floor."

"Fuck..." Jackie grimaced. "You can say that again." I mumbled glancing around the bar. "Kiwi said we should go about this without dropping any bodies. But I don't think that's an option anymore."

"Yeah I thought so..."

"One for you, one for me." Moving around the bar, I crept down the stairs and behind the guard just as he entered the lounge area.

Swiftly disarming the guard prior to grasping ahold of his head and snapping his neck, a sickening crunch came along with it.

Side eyeing Jackie as he laid the unconscious guard down. "Silencer'll come in handy, here." Jackie tossed the suppressor, of which I caught.

I screwed the silencer onto my new iron, whilst Jackie and I quietly moved through the dimly lit hallway.

Moving through the translucent door, into an office/meeting room.

I could make out bits of chatter up ahead, from the sound of their footsteps I'd guess they're heavily armed.

Creeping behind the Shoji screens, Jackie followed behind as the shadow of a heavily armed guard slowly walked by the opposite side of the shoji screen whilst we moved at the same time they did.