[𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] - 038

Not proof read.

Location: The moth

Location: The moth.

You're operating on pure willpower at this point.

To give up at this moment would be to give up and die.

Maxine always said you were hard headed.

Surrendering just isn't in your DNA.

Not in Johnny's either, that's for damn sure.

Keep pushing forward.

Everything is still within reach.

Your actions have been seen and felt.

"I miss anything?" Our conversation comes to an end as Alex strolled into the room.

"Some reminiscing...So, Good. Let's get this show going. I checked Slider's contention, he fuckin had it right, turns out." Reed meets Alex's gaze. "I dove into old mission files, whatever So Mi was involved in. They were buried deep, near impossible to access, even with my clearance. Each and every one.. the blackwall. all authorizations, mission orders, personally signed by one person— Rosalind Myers."

"Wouldn't wanna be in her shoes if that shit floats to the top." Alex crosses her arms and shakes her head.

"The NUS is a small country governed by a woman with highly ambitious goals. Sometimes those ambitions win out over reason. But that's not something we need to pore over now." Reed shakes his head. "Alex, what do you have for us?"

"A little o'this, a little o'that. We'll plan in a sec. Say N/N— like playin fancy dress up?"Alex glanced at me while crossing her arms.

"Don't have a choice in the matter do I?" I stated my brows furrowed. "Fine then you sourpuss. Follow me." I followed beside Alex into a makeshift armory.

"Managed to learn some pop megastar is gonna grace the party with a show. Guest list? Expect everybody who's anybody. That includes you. Gonna don fancy outfits and rub shoulders with VIPs. Be warned, though— fancy doesn't mean easy. Ready for the Detes N/N?" Alex leans back against the desk.

I shrug as I examined the weapons, some of which weren't even available outside Dogtown.

"The black sapphire. The most heavily guarded place in Dogtown. Doesn't mean security is airtight though. N/N, You're gonna enter through a flooded tunnel system. Got a top-o-the line divin suit, oughta fit you snug as a glove." Alex motioned to the light blue crate on her right. "Water's maybe a little...super toxic? So, yeah. Be careful."

"That's Preem. Where will Reed be?" This wasn't a solo op.

"Was Just about to mention that..he'll be there too of course." Alex paused zipping me the data I sent to Reed earlier.