[𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞] - 034

Not Proof Read.

Location: Japan town

Everything's blurring together.

But where there's a plan, there is still hope.

Keep your eyes on the prize.

The rules of their game will be dizzying at times.

But Song's promised cure may be worth the risk.

It has to be.

"So you busy tonight?" Kiwi mumbled as she wrapped her arms around my waist as the engine hummed. "Yeah, there's gonna be a parade for Saburo it'll start soon."

"Why are you even helping that sap?" She arches a brow. "You know and I both know he's using you."

"We're using each other - he's more useful to me alive then dead at the moment." I mumbled coming to a stop outside of her apartment. "Once he's outlived his usefulness then he can die." Kiwi hums in response. "Well, you seem to know what you're doing, good luck - just hope you won't need it." She mumbles as I hand her nibbles.

=====C Y B E R P U N K=====

Pushing myself off the wall, the elevator slid open as I stepped out I tucked my hands in my coat pocket.

"Mhm, N/N." Takemura tosses the scop burger over the railing, "Just in time."

"If you're gonna jump, remember there's help available." I mumbled, "That is not funny." A frown crossed his features. "The parade will soon begin. I adjusted the data from Okada-San. I advise you to examine it yourself." Takemura hands over the shard, I slot it In.

"To begin with, the malware works truly! Much better than I anticipated.Our eyes and ears are in the guard room. I observed the CCTV, and i know where the sniper positions are. They are a trio. You must make each of them harmless before they do the same to me. There are many ways to reach them, the first is nearby - he should not be a problem. The second is worse you will have to climb. As for the third, he hides on the footbridge over the street. We are here... Hanako-Sama's platform will stop here, close to the emergency exit we will use when all is done. From these points you will have a clear view of the parade, but the snipers will see things even better." I hummed in response - removing the shard.

"If they notice you-BANG!-no more thief. If this sounds dangerous, consider that I must leap to the float, enter through a window and meet Hanako-Sama face to face. The last is what I fear the most." Takemura shakes his head, "Is all this clear? Are you ready?"

A sigh escapes my lips,"This plan is half baked, but here I am." I mumbled shaking my head. "I know. And I thank you for this."

"Thank me once this works," I mumbled leaning back against the railing. "Now get in position."