[𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲] - 027

Not proof read.

                             Another cruel day

                             Another cruel day...

My eyes adjusted to the swirling colors of the VDBs data fortress.

Adjusting to the feeling, I met Brigitte's gaze.

"Where are we?" I mumbled surveying our surroundings. "This is our BBS. data fortress. A Bridge to de deep net."

"So," I rose a brow. "What now?"

"We can begin. All is ready. We enhanced your link to Silverhand's neural network for a short time. To grab de fragment. We must find the data on Alt and Alt alone..." Brigitte she raises both of her hands to either side of my temple. "Dis should only take..."

"A moment-,"

Swirling colors is all I bare witness to, as my vision adjusts I'm met with...Silver? "What's...happening to me....?"

Seemingly not in control of my actions,I moved up the steps leading to the stage, clenching my silver hand i grasped the microphone.

Dropping the guitar as  i— He- Johnny pulls out his Malorian arms. "We'll never fade away!" Shouting into the microphone Johnny unleashes a round near the crowd.

Johnny and Kerry stepped off stage whilst Kerry was complaining along the way.

"Johnny?! What the fuck holmes? Outta line! Way out! What next? Where you gonna take it?" Kerry exclaimed openly express his displeasure with Johnny's actions. "Gonna drag a corpo rat on stage, make him kneel, douse him with gas, then light em up?" Kerry added ignoring the groupies and fans, he came to halt right in front of Johnny's dressing room. "It's not YOUR band. You're no solo act."

Johnny shoves Kerry, his words having gotten under his skin. "But I'm the only one with a vision!" Pushing Kerry out of the way and stepping into his dressing room. "So unless you gotta better one, Like I said— Go. Fuck. Your. Self!" Johnny slams the door in Kerry's face.

Setting his guitar down, Johnny swipes a bottle of pills - Alt b-lined toward Johnny as he set them down. "Is it the concert or Kerry?"

 "Is it the concert or Kerry?"