[𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲] - 015

Not Proof Read.

Location: The afterlife

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

What matters now is you're still alive.

And when there's a life, there's hope.

You've got no choice now but to get back in the game and up the stakes.

A sigh escaped my lips while I ran my hand across the bar, coming to a halt Infront of Rogue's booth.

"Rogue," She met my gaze. "Wanted to talk."

"It's Okay." Weyland stepped out of my way whilst I hovered in front of Rogue. "Well, what is it you want N/N?"

"All these years..." Johnny mumbles, in my peripheral vision Johnny sat atop the table. "it's really fuckin Rogue, just kickin it back on a couch in the after life. Don't mess with her. She's got MR-Eyes. See right through you. Give her the truth."

"Need your services," I started sitting across from her. "Gotta track a guy down."

"Mhm?" Rogue crossed her legs while arching her brows.

"Anders Hellman. Hot-Shot engineer. Worked for Arasaka." I mumbled tucking my hands in my pockets.

"Milisec." Rogue mumbles her optics glowing a bright orange. "Anders Hellman. Pin point him for me?"

"Preem." I blankly mumbled scanning the occupants of the after life.

"Jumpin too soo. First my help's got a price." Rouge side eyes me. "Second and third, Dexter Deshawn, Jackie Welles, T-Bug, few bells ringing N/N. Left some body's behind, death walks in your wake. Chalk that up to bad luck?" Rogue states arching her brows.

"There's the bitch I know!" Johnny mumbles suppressing a groan. "Ask her about Arasaka tower and how they shot me up right in front of her."

"Don't see any reason to explain myself to you." I met her gaze. "Johnny Silverhand. Flatlined inside Arasaka tower, before your very eyes. Got plenty more if you wanna argue." Rogue's brows furrowed. "Or we can talk biz like I came here to do."

"Got some balls on you boy, don't like that on everybody, but they seem to suit you." Rogue mumbles a hint of a smirk stretched across her lips. "Anyways feelings be damned, I've always said. This is pure biz, you need my help you better have them eddies ready."

"Here." I her 15,000 eddies,Rogue hummed probably in delight. "Mhm, come back tomorrow." The conversation draws to a close as I rise to my feet.

=====E D G E R U N N E R S=====

𝘑𝘶𝘎𝘵 𝘢 𝘀𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘊 𝘰𝘧 𝘊𝘥𝘚𝘊𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘊𝘳𝘎DÀr berÀttelser lever. UpptÀck nu