[𝐃𝐨𝐠 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐨𝐠] - 028

Not proof read.
Spoilers for phantom liberty from here onwards.

   It's a war against the fuckin forces of entropy

Location: Pacifica.
Time: 3:00 A.M.

You're down to the wire huh...

Your inner clock is showing that the final hour is coming.

If you want to live, you need to find a way into Arasaka Tower.

Connect to Mikoshi and get rid of the biochip...

Along with Johnny Silverhand.

Speaking of Silverhand...

He wants you to find a way into Mikoshi, an Arasaka soul prison for constructs.

Where you can undergo a procedure to separate yourself from Silverhand.

Once that's over, he wants to celebrate by blowing up Mikoshi and freeing the constructs.

It's a gnatshit-crazy plan, but what's the alternative?

Not just that but...

You're in the glory lane. Everyone knows your name.

You've got the finest rides and the shiniest toys at your fingertips.

The eddies keep rolling in, but is it enough?

The space between "good" and "the best" is a big one, and you're closing the gap.

Fast.

Don't falter now - you're on a ride anyone in this godforsaken city, one would kill for.

You're holding that golden ticket everyone's dying for.

Pushing open the chapel doors, stepping outside i collapsed colliding face first with the concrete.

RELIC MALFUNCTION DETECTED.

My optics flickered - blood streamed down my nose as I forced myself onto my feet, my legs felt like rubber as I stumbled to my feet.

"Look! Hey look, see that? Fuck those cunts." Johnny mumbles seating himself on the stairs.

"Whatever you gotta say - say it." I mumbled wiping the blood off my lips. "Got something eating at your code, that's clear." I added my eyes narrowed as i steady my breathing.

"Been tryin to learn how you're wired this whole time. To know who I'm dealin with. Thought you were just unlucky at first, but then I kept watchin and finally realized what your problem is. You're some dirty kid from heywood who found the guts to walk a few extra blocks from home. But it turned out the best you can do is chase scavs for a couple of ennies."