[𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚] - 024

Not proof read.

Location: Kabuki

Location: Kabuki. Yaiba building.

You've left a strong impression.

Folks on the street know who you are now.

Young guns at bars boast that you're close chooms.

Seasoned vets name-drop you to land a better cut from their fixer.

You drag a trail of intrigue behind you like a brilliant comet, and many try to bask in your glory.

Maintain that momentum, and you'll become a local icon before long.

"Pacifica huh.." I mumbled tucking my hands into my coat pockets, providing some warmth in the rainy weather.

I just finished the BD Judy gave me.

We found Evelyn.

What I could gleam from Judy is that Evelyn's physical condition wasn't as bad as it seemed.

Now I was just waiting for her to heal, whether it be physically or mentally.

Maxine always said Patience is a virtue.

Sorry Mom but it's one I don't have.

A sigh ecscaped my lips as I dialed up a fixer based in Pacifica.

Mr.Hands, Everyone knew Wade Bleecker from Petrochem - when that was still his name at least.

Now, after shedding his old identity and becoming Mr. Hands, a fixer based in Pacifica, nobody knows what he really looks like or who he really is.

Mr. Hands is a pure-blooded businessman - cold, calculating, and laser-focused on his goal.

There's only really one thing he cares about - making enough eddies to finally get out of the god - forsaken dump called Pacifica.

"N/N is calling. Ergo, N/N is well."

Shaking my head, Hands always had a way of going about things. "Hands, need to make contact with the Voodooboyz Chief, can you swing it?"

"Ah straight to biz, ultra heavy variety. The Voodooboyz - led by one Maman Brigitte." Hands paused momentarily. "It's no easy feat getting an audience with her."

"Maman Brigitte? Is that a cult alias?" I mumbled taking a drag of my cig.

"Alas,I've not had the pleasure of asking her over tea. But no. Many assume otherwise, yet her title carries no religious weight. The Voodoo's don't adhere to their cultural heritage. Rather they loosely allude to it."