[𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧] - 032

Not Proof Read.

Opening my eyes - the sound of rain beating against the concrete fills my ears as i stretched

Opening my eyes - the sound of rain beating against the concrete fills my ears as i stretched. My body is sore all over.

Surveying my surroundings DD came to my side. A yawn escaped my lips as I stepped onto the balcony.

"She's not here." Myers side eyes me, she tosses her cig off the balcony. "Means she's not coming."

Leaning back against the railing,"Well you've seen the swarms Hansen has out stalkin. Might have grabbed her."

"A possibility. One that concerns me the most." Myers mumbles lowering her gaze. "I need to find her. You don't leave your people behind enemy lines."

"Cadets still buy that fairy tale bullshit?" Johnny mumbles - my optics flickered as he sat in the chair.

"Whatever happened to her," She meets my gaze. "We have to help her."

I nodded. "Then let's discuss a plan B?"

"Not a plan - a man. The kind we need. Solomon Reed's the name. Seven years ago he headed up our intelligence efforts in night city. He and So Mi were a team. With the conflict over, he went into hibernation. So he's out there somewhere. Reed's a man of principle. He can't be swayed he can't be bribed. If there's anyone we can trust now, it's him." Myers stated, my lips twisted to the side.

"A sleeper agent? Sounds like an ace." I mumbled shaking my head. "Coulda played it already."

"Activating a sleeper agent is no simple matter." Her brows furrow. "You'll need a dog whistle."

I side eyed Myers. "Don't tell him I called it that. It's a signal only Reed will hear. It'll be tricky."

"Huh." Johnny's voice echoes in the recesses of my mind.

"There was a secret comms channel, accessed only from a capitán caliente nearby. The FIA used it before the war." Shaking her head, "The access code was...Zero, Nine, Three, One."

"I gotta bad feeling N/N." Johnny looks at me as he crosses his arms."No easier way?"

"We'll call the FIA secret agent hotline and dial his extension.....No. This is the only way."

"Preem. What'll happen next?" Casting my gaze to the sky, "Reed will need to screen you." Myers sets down an NUSA token. "You'll show him this. It means you work for us."

"What the—" Johnny frowns, "A file will be created for you in the FIA database." Myers mumbles sliding me the NUSA token.

"What - I'm a special agent now?" I side eyed Myers."That's right. Would taking the oath make it feel more real?"