[𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐚𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧] - 020

Not Proof Read.

Location: little China, Rail freight yard

By now fixers in Night City know who to count on.

Higher street cred means sweeter gigs.

However not everyone'll be toasting to your success.

As fame brings with it enemies...

But as Jackie would've said...

"Ain't got time for no Tarot mumbo jumbo shit! Vamos!"

And he would've been damn right.

Coming to a halt outside of the rail freight yard, a sigh escaped my lips.

Getting off of my Kusanagi Ct3x, tucking my hands in my pockets as I stepped into the rail freight yard.

"Hey, Panam." I mumbled as I laid my eyes on the Nomad, she seemed all too new to night city.

" I mumbled as I laid my eyes on the Nomad, she seemed all too new to night city

"So You're N/N." Panam stood upright whilst slamming the hood closed. "Where's my car?"

"Know where to find the cargo and your car." I started, Panam crossed her arms. "Go alone, you won't get it back. May also get flatlined in the process. So let's figure something out."

Her lips twisted to the side while she rose her head I hovered in place."What are you after?"

"Need to hit a KangTao transport." Panam frowns. "There won't be much in the way of security." I added. "Need to know if I can count on you."

"Are you out of your goddamned mind?" Panam mumbles scrutinizing me. "About you or the job? The Av route'll take it over Jackson plains, just outside of the city. It'll help us."

Panam scoffs. "Yeah, I Doubt it." I shrugged. "There'll be a VIP gonk aboard, gotta snatch him."

"Fuck..." An exasperated sigh escapes Panam as she rubs the back of her neck. "In return, I'll help get back what's yours. We got a deal?"