[𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫] - 006

Not Proof Read.

Location: Northside Industrial District, Watson

"I hate these borg fuckers. Just had to be them." Jackie mumbles stuffing his hands in his pockets as we walked.

David side eyed the veteran runner. "They're just a gang like any other right?"

"I'd take the valentinos." I mumbled rubbing a hand over the back of my neck. "At least they follow God."

Jackie hummed in agreement. "True, you know what they want, how they get it, and what pisses them the fuck off."

"But with maelstrom you just never know." Kiwi mumbles as i tapped the intercom, a gravelly voice soon came from the speakers.

"Hm, don't know you." He said almost tauntingly.

My eyebrow twitched. "We wanna talk to Royce. Dex sent us."

"Main room. We been waiting." The shutter doors opened, ignoring the smell of rotten scop, graffiti and maelstrom emblems lined the walls.

"Cozy place." Jackie mumble. "Could use a few plants though. They look damn well prepared too." He glances at the two turrets, red dot beams aiming toward the floor.

"Place fuckin stinks." Out of my peripheral vision I could spot a camera in the top right corner of the room. "Don't think I've seen any security in a chow factory like this before though."

"It's gear from the convoy they jacked." Kiwi replies while we pass through an empty hallway, lined with hazmat suits, lockers and other equipment.

"They must've been all over it like maggots on dead meat." Jackie starts, glancing at me as we head up stairs. "You hear about their boss? Royce?"

"Yeah, Dex mentioned him. Said he was special or some shit." I responded glancing at the Anti personnel mines that had automatically deactivated.

"Muchas minas, holmes." Jackie chuckles. "Hell they expecting a whole Militech platoon?"

"What the hell are those? And what do they do?" David glances at the mines while he passes them by.

"Anti personnel mines, directional shrapnel spitter." Kiwi answered being knowledgeable as ever.

"My favorite." I sarcastically state. "Real Subtle." Jackie shakes his head, moving through a cramped hallway.

The door slid open to reveal a bunch of maelstrom members splayed about, either sitting on crates or standing on the cat walk over looking the area beneath.

It was their attempt to make us uneasy.

It didn't work. "Get in the elevator, Fuckin sheep's!"