Chapter Sixty One

Shehnaaz wrapped her arms around the huge form of Siddharth Shukla and cooed against his shoulder. Siddharth smiled at her antics. "Hi baby." He whispered, hugging her back

Shehnaaz was in the best mood he'd seen her all week and that bound to cheer him up. Siddharth kissed her head affectionately and she held onto him tighter. "I love you Siddharth. " She told him, looking up at him with her beautiful eyes glimmering with mirth.

Siddharth, although taken by surprise at her sudden confession, couldn't help but smile at his baby munchkin. "I love you baby." He didn't need to respond with a confession, not necessarily but then it was true. Siddharth did love her, more than she knew. "Aaj mera bacha bahut khush lag raha hai?"

Shehnaaz shrugged. "It was a good day."

"That's very good. Toh aapne mujhe bilkul miss nahi kiya, haina?' Siddharth asked curiously

Shehnaaz pouted. "Kiya na."

Siddharth frowned. "Aisa lag toh nahi raha."

Shehnaaz's pout turned incredibly cuter than it was only a few seconds ago. "Lagta kaise hai?" She asked innocently.

Siddharth pecked her pouty lips, chuckling softly. "Aise."

Shehnaaz swatted his hands away from herself and pushed him. Siddharth reached for her, his soft chuckles had now turned into laughter.

"Masti kar raha tha baba.." Siddharth exclaimed, pulling his Superstar back into his arms. "I know you missed me. I know everything about my baby."

Shehnaaz huffed, "Chod do ab." She whined, wiggling out of his arms. "Samyukta aane waali hogi."

Siddharth frowned. "Pehle bolti na."

Shehnaaz rolled her eyes.

Siddharth chuckled, grasping her lower jaw gently and pulled her closer before kissing her cheek. "Chal bahar, Samyukta nahi aayegi ander. I bet she's waiting right outside the vanity. Tujhe woh chimpanzee se milaana bhi to hai."

Shehnaaz shook her head, following Siddharth out of the vanity. True to Siddharth's words, Samyukta was standing at a little distance from the vanity, talking to Adith.

Siddharth called out for his niece, "Mukku?"

Samyukta looked at SidNaaz and grinned widely, running over to them. "Romance ho gaya?"

Shehnaaz blushed, having heard her teasing throughout the way here and Siddharth smacked her head gently. "Bahot bolne lag gayi hai tu, samjhi na?" He said sternly.

Samyukta giggled. "Haan, pata hai. Maami ne bhi bola, aate waqt." She said teasingly.

Shehnaaz widened her eyes while Siddharth chuckled. "Toh tu sudharti kyon nahi hai?"

Samyukta shrugged.

Siddharth shook his head fondly and pulled his niece onto his arms. "Bilkul gadhi hai tu!"

Samyukta burst into laughter, causing Siddharth to let go of her and look at the younger girl surprised, "Kya ho gaya?"

Samyukta shook her head. "Kucch nahi.. bas aap dono dheere dheere do jism ek jaan bante jaa rahe ho."

Siddharth smiled.

***