1.

Enjoy Pookie's 😚.
(editing chapters now)

My name is Kaia Williams

My name is Kaia Williams . I'm a 17 year old girl that has lived in the hood for life . I have suffered severe anxiety sense I was kid. My family isn't really to keen on "mental health" , I always feel silenced. I try to raise by voice but my anxiety holds me back from so much.

——————————————————————————-

KAIA WILLIAMS

"Kaia , Kaia , Kaia wake up" my little sister shook me awake.

"LANI IM AWOKEN"

"Can you take me to the park , I want to go see my friends"

"Lani, now? It's like seven in the morning"I spoke annoyed at this point.

She shoved her phone in my face and the time read 12:23 pm.

"FINE LANI , get out so I can get dressed".

She stormed out of my room with a smirk on her face.

I checked my phone and the weather was 98*  in Houston . I knew the park would be filled with niggas hoopin , main reason Lani wanted to go.

I hopped in the shower , turned on my music and begin my body routine. After my shower,I dried off and started my skin care,then applied lotion and deodorant. I then brushed my teeth.

I went to my closet picking out my clothes for the day, I grabbed a pair of grey biker shorts , with a grey tube tob , and pairing them with some cool greys  slides. I refreshed my curls , and made sure my individuals were ok. The hoessss gon love dis...

I grabbed my car keys. Then texted Lani that I was outside.

"You looook cute sis" she spoke. She had a black jumpsuit on and fuzzy black slides I looked at her like she was crazy. She's only a year younger than me but she still my lil sis, I let it slide.

10min later we pulled up to the park. Niggas was bout deep asl , wit girls all lined up along side the court. I really don't like being around a whole bunch of girls they bring drama.

"Aye, Lani be safe" I called out . Knowing shi always be going down at this park. She hopped out the car and went over to her lil group of friends.

INCOMING CALL -BOY BEST 🪤-

"Hey 5 head" said Zay.

"Only ones head big is yours which I can see shinin from across the park" I said.

"We'll hurry up and get outta the car so I can  come see you" he said then hung up.

Me and Zay been best-friends for life. Our moms are also best-friends  so me and Zay kind of settled into it naturally. I more think of him as family then friend anyways.

I grabbed my keys , locked my car and walk over to him. The niggas just staring.

Zay started his pick up game again cause I took to long so I sat there and watched.

A group of girls came up to me 2 pretty darkskin females , and a brownskin in the back.

"Hey your really pretty , and shouldn't be sittin here alone"one of the Darkskin  girls said.

"My names Dee , that's Adri and Chloe"she said.

"Hey , I'm Kaia , nice to meet y'all". I spoke putting a fake smile on my face to seem nice.

I was a little nervous to be talking to them , it wasn't the fact I didn't want a friendship. It was the fact that I didn't know If I could trust one.

"Look girl , we boutta leave but I'mma give you my number if you wanna chill with us sometime" The girl Dee said. While the other girls just mugged me.

They left , then I scrolled through instagram as I waited for Zay to be done with his game.

15minutes later

"I saw you met halve my gang" Zay said walking up with 2 dudes behind him.

"This Ant and this Messiah but we call him SI" Zay spoke.

"Wassup, you right Zay she do got a big ass forehead"Ant said. I just mugged him cause ion know him yet.

"Ha Ha Ha , so funny and yo "freeforms" hanging on by a thread don't make me pull em" I spoke. Messiah just mugged me the whole time not saying nothin.

Zay came over and tried to hug me.

"GET YO SWEATY ASS OFFA ME CUZ"I spoke.

"Aye yall hear dat?" Ant spoke.

All I heared was yelling then shots rang out.

BOOM
BOOM
BOOM

I was pushed to the ground by a strong heavy force , I looked down to see who it was , Messiah was shielding my body.

———————————————————————————
OMG YALL FIRST CHAPTER DONE.