2.

Kaia Williams - NOT PROOFRED-
1 week later

A week after I've been talking to the gang more breaking out of my shell , the BS that happened at the park was a bunch of gang violence like usual.

It was 10am and I had to get ready for brunch with the gang.

"KAIA GET YO TAIL DOWN HERE" my mom called out.

I walked down the steps to her sitting in the living room with the news on.

"All I heared was pop, pop , pop shots rang out and I ducked"

I saw my self on the news knowing I did a interview after the shooting. A little embarrassed because I was all messed up after SI tackled me.

"KAIA WHY YO BEHIND ON THIS TV LOOKIN A MESS" my momma laughed. I laughed with her to.

"You could've atleast pushed yo hair back a little dang , for someone so shy you sure had a lot to say, I'm glad those new friends of yours breaking you out of your shell"she said.

"Ye, same momma i'm boutta go out in a lil tho" I said.

"Ight , bye baby"

I headed back up the steps it was kind of hot today, I did my usual hygiene routine. Got out and began my face routine.

INCOMING CALL- Gang ❌ the 🥷

"What y'all wearin" Dee Said.

Adri and Chloe showed there fits.

"Sum slight not to much" Chloe said.

"KAIA WHERE YO FIT AT" Adri said.

Thing is I don't even like really having my camera on Facetime.

"I'm getting dress right now hold on gimme a sec"I said.

I rushed and picked out a white tank top with some blue ripped jean shorts and white Alexander Mcqueens.

I popped into the camera and showed me fit.

"BAE GIMME A 360 quick" Dee said.

I turned around twerking a little.

"don't hurt em now" Chloe said.

"Ight yall Imma catch y'all in a little"Adri said.

Calls Hangs up , and everyone left.

We were suppose to be meeting at 12 it was already 11:30am. I walked downstairs to see that Lani and my momma were gone shopping. I grabbed my keys and my purse and hopped in my Kia.

I played my trap my playlist while I was speeding down the street. We were all going out to Houston Funplex just to get away.

I pulled up seeing I was the only one here expect for SI. I walked into the place and saw him standing against the wall staring.

"Wassup witchu"he said.

"Nun, wassup witchu" I said.

Dude was being bout dry asl, and I'm not the type to get to the first word.

"Look, I been meaning to say—" he started but was quickly cut off.

"HEY YALLLL" Zay loud self said. Looking back and forth between the both of us.

"Nun" Me and Si said at the same time.

The girls shortly walked in.

"HEY BAE" Dee said.

"Mane shut yo gay ass up"Ant said.

They all started laughing.

We walked in then we played video games , bowling , got on some rides and had fun.

SI pulled me off to the side.

"Look like I was tryna sag earlier before your bald ass best-friend interrupted , I wanna take you out tonight " he said.

My stomach turned A DATE? Me...ain't no way.

"YOU WANNA TAKE LIL OLE ME OUT" I said smiling.

"Did I stutter"he said.

"rude ass" I said.

Part of me was excited and wanted this , the other part of was super anxious about what could happen if I let someone in again.

"I FOUND THEM" Zay loud self said.

"Get away from my bsf you bulldog"Zay said.

SI rolled his eyes and walked out.

The whole gang laughed.

"Girl , whatever he told you , you gotta tell us later cause the look on yo face is speechless!" Adri said and Dee and Chloe shook they head in agreement.

I got a text on my phone from my sister.

BABY SIS 🤍👣
Kaia please come help me these girls tryna jump me .

📍DROPPED LOCATION

I showed the text to the gang and we all hopped in our cars in 2.5 seconds , speedin to dis location , only god knows what's boutta go down.

———————————————————————————

SHORT CHAPTER IM STILL TRYNA GET A HANG OF THIS WRITING STUFF THANK YALL❤️.